Assistance

"Daenerys said that we have to help free the slaves? Take down this Harpys Brothers or whatever they're called?"

Alanna questioned looking at Tyrion. He nodded his head. They were in the middle of a war they never expected to find themselves in and one they most certainly wanted no part in taking. But as Tyrion had become the Hand of the Queen, it was in his job details.

"She freed the slaves once, doing it again won't accomplish much of anything if she can't end up keeping them freed."

Alanna told the shorter man. Tyrion nodded in agreement as he glanced down off the balcony at the people walking around the city.

"That's why I've called for some help."

He informed her causing her to arch a brow. Tyrion gave her a smile. Reaching out he took her hand and walked her back inside their chambers. Tyanna was sleeping peacefully in her bassinet as if the world wasn't in peril outside her little dream world.

"I've been in contact with Varys. He's agreed to help."

"How in the bloody hell have you managed to stay in contact with that man? Where is he?"

"Not entirely sure, but he said he'd be here in about a week's time to assist."

Alanna rolled her eyes. The man would help of course for a price. Information Alanna knew is what the man would be after. Something that he could trade for whatever it was he needed. She wouldn't put it past him if he was really only working for Tyrion right now.

"Not that I despise the man or anything, but can he really be trusted?"

She asked as Tyrion lead her to the table. She took a seat in her chair and relaxed glancing at the man who seemed to be sporting a rather impressive beard now. Tyrion shrugged as he picked up his wine.

"He helped us escape. I'd say that's trustworthy enough don't you?"

He said before taking a long gulp of his wine and looking at her over his glass.

"Regardless, he's going to be the best help we can have at this moment."

Alanna went to open her mouth to speak only to be interrupted by a sly smile from Tyrion. She closed her mouth and arched her brow.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?"

She wanted to know why he suddenly gave her such a look. He chuckled a bit and rested his cheek against the top of his hand.

"Just admiring your beauty. And the cunningness that hasn't failed you yet."

Alanna scoffed. Perhaps some years ago she would have blushed at such a complement from him, but now that the years had made her wiser and the time spent with him it had helped her to grow accustomed to his teasing or flirting.

"Tyrion, behave yourself."

She mumbled as she reached for her own glass and drank from it.

The smile never faltering from his lips.

☆•☆•☆•☆

Alanna moved down the hallways headed for the throne room. Tyanna had been left with a wetnurse as she had been summoned.

Upon entering Alanna seen Tyrion, Daenerys, and a few of her councilmen there beside her. Daenerys looked over her shoulder and seen Alanna entering the room. She gave the woman a soft smile.

"Thank you for joining us, Lady Alanna."

She greeted. Alanna gave a small curtsy as she approached more to be closer to her and her council.

"Thank you for the summons."

Alanna returned. Her eyes had fallen upon Tyrion and noticed a strange look in his gaze. She knew then that something was up.

"Lady Alanna, I've received word that your sister Sansa Stark is alive."

Alanna's eyes widened. She looked between Daenerys and Tyrion both.

"Where is she?"

"She's currently being sent to the Boltons. There are means of her to marry Ramsey Bolton."

"Ramsey!?"

Alanna squaked shocked. How did this happen? She was happy to know that her sister was alive and well, but to attempted to be married off to Ramsey was out of the question.

Tyrion could tell how troubled she seemed. This didn't set well with Alanna which only meant --

"I must go. My sister needs me."

Tyrion's eyes closed knowing this was next to come. Daenerys shifted in her spot where she stood. She cupped her hands over her front.

"Lady Alanna, I understand your worries, but we need you."

"My family needs me. Ramsey isn't a man that I would ever dare leave alone with my sister. I must go to her."

"Alanna please."

Tyrion said taking a few steps toward her. But he knew that look on her face. She wasn't going to just let this go now that she had her mind set.

"Am I a prisoner here?"

She questioned looking at Daenerys. Tyrion stopped his advance.

"No, of course not."

"Then I'm leaving."

Alanna gave her curtsy and pulled up her dress. Turning on her heels she left the throne room. Tyrion wishing to go after her. He turned to face Daenerys and he seen the look she gave him.

She nodded her head slowly giving Tyrion the permission to go after the woman. Giving a small nod in return, Tyrion turned and went after her.