Camp

Alanna was awakened with a startle as the wagon came to an abrupt stop. She gasped and her head shot up.

"It's alright! Alanna it's alright!"

Tyrion's voice called out causing the frantic woman to glance around. She was covered in sweat from the many layered dress she wore. The heat from the desert wasn't all that kind, but she noticed it had become colder out and it was very dark now.

Alanna turned and looked toward Tyrion who in turn looked at her.

"We're stopping for the night. It's okay."

He informed her. She sighed and cleaned her forehead with the back of her hand clearing the sweat that had accumulated there.

"I didn't mean to fall asleep on you, Tyrion. Sorry."

She said softly as Jorah climbed out of the front of the cart. She glanced at the man as he walked around the cart and came to open the back end so that they could climb down.

"It's quite alright. I rather enjoyed it to be honest."

Alanna felt her cheeks warm as she quickly glanced at Tyrion. The man seemed to have noticed what he said and looked away clearing his throat to recompose himself.

"What I meant was -- "

"Come on you two."

Jorah said cutting them off. Tyrion frowned but stood up. His feet were not bound seeing as how even if he were to escape, he wouldn't have gotten far due to his legs. Alanna's on the other hand.

"My feet."

Alanna reminded looking at Jorah. The man looked at her and then to her feet. They were still bound. His eyes moved back up to hers. He glanced at Tyrion for a moment before walking back to the side of the cart and reaching forward pulling the same knife from his boot and cutting her feet free.

She sighed and brought her ankles up into her hands best she could given the baby bump that was there blocking her way.

"Thank you, Jorah."

"Come."

He said walking back around the cart just as Tyrion climbed down. The little man held his hands out for Alanna and helped her drop from the back of the cart. Landing on her feet she moved back so Jorah could grab some of their supplies from the back.

"We'll need a fire. Gather some sticks and dry grass from eyes view."

Alanna arched a brow wondering if he was talking to her or Tyrion. She glanced down at the little man.

"Well, I would, but my hands are -- "

"I was speaking to the lady."

Jorah said pulling the bag out of the back of the cart. Alanna and Tyrion looked at each other again before she turned and walked away. Tyrion went to follow, but Jorah stopped him, causing Tyrion to scuffle backwards alerting Alanna and having her turn her head.

"Not you little lord. You'll be staying with me."

"Surely you're not sending a pregnant woman alone to pick up sticks? That's no task for -- "

"If she can threaten me with a sword she should have no trouble collecting sticks."

Jorah snapped cutting Tyrion off. Alanna couldn't help but find the comment funny and she may have even cracked a smile had it been under different circumstances.

"I'll be fine Tyrion."

She said turning back and using what little light of the day she had left to be able to see.

She didn't have to walk far before she came to a bush that was all dried out. Figuring this would be good enough she bent down and started twisting and plucking the dried branches.

She knew what type of kindle she needed for a fire. She was from the North after all. Small twigs, large sticks, logs -- if she could find them and dry grass to help start the fire.

After a few trips Alanna had found everything but the logs so she went and gathered twice as many sticks instead.

Jorah had already started work on the fire when she came back with her third handful of sticks. He glanced up at her as he worked the fire to light.

"That should be enough, thank you."

"So Jorah Mormont can be grateful. Who would have thought?"

She said sarcastically causing the tanned man to look up at her. He just stared at her for a moment before he couldn't help cracking a smile.

"What? Do I amuse you?"

She questioned. Tyrion had been sitting off to the side against a rock watching the two interacting. He sat there quietly listening.

"Yes, you do my lady."

"And how might that be?"

She had an eyebrow arched as she looked at the man right as she stood up and looked at her. He was a bit deal taller than her, but nothing like Tywin once was. Instead her eyes were nearly eye level with his own.

"You remind me of someone I know."

"Who?"

She pushed causing Jorah to frown and look away.

"Doesn't matter. Here. You know how to cook?"

He questioned reaching into the bag and pulling out some of the bird they had gotten from the market for their journey.

"You're the wild man aren't you? Why don't you cook it?"

She questioned placing her hand over her swollen belly. Jorah paused for a minute and then his lips twitched upward but he stopped them.

"Fetch the small pot then. I'll make us a stew."

Alanna took a moment to look at Jorah for a second before doing as she was told. Jorah bent down toward the fire and went to stoke it. Alanna walked beside Tyrion to the other bag and reached inside grabbing the pot for Jorah.

Tyrion and Alanna locked eyes for a moment before she stood back up and walked toward Jorah.

"Just put the pot down her--"

Jorah spoke before the pot was swung into the back of his head and hitting him hard enough where he fell unconscious face first into the ground.

Tyrion's eyes widened. Had he not seen it he would not have believed it. The force that Alanna used was unforseen. With wide eyes Tyrion's mouth parted hearing her next words.

"Now we'll see how you like it being tied up like a fucking hog."