Loves,Pregnancies,Stalkers!OhMy![Ch.7]

A/N: I am sorry i have kept you guys waiting so long. But I have a great reason as to why, My best friend and i got to reconnect. I went through a slight depression and I didnt have the inspiration to write but i do love my fans for sticking by me! Thanks for encouraging me to keep writing and i hope you guys like this chapter! Dont forget to vote and comment :P. Its much appreciated :]

Selina

Chapter 7

I drifted in and out, I could hear my name being called. But I couldn't put a name to the familiar voice. I didn't know why they sounded so frantic. Once my hearing started to clear and the voices continued to get louder. I could feel my fingers begin to twitch, giving myself a warning that I'm waking up. I felt arms holding me close and they were warm. I wanted to embrace the person and go back to sleep. But that wasn't the case. My eyes felt heavy but they began to flutter open, blurry vision at first then it began to cease. I saw the doctor that told me the news about my father and I felt hot breathes on my cheek.

I could hear them asking if I was alright, but it was like I was mute. I couldn't respond even if I wanted to. Chris' hands shook me slightly. I sat up slowly only to be pushed lightly back down.

"Be careful you just fainted, Bobbie." my eyes lids continued to blink but still I didn't respond to Chris.

"She must be in shock." he said to the doctor. The doctor nodded then kneeled down to us.

"Bobbie? Does anything hurt? Can you hear us?" He started asking me. I nodded but still I couldn't get my voice to work.

"She wasn't out that long and also she didn't hit her head. What's wrong with her?" Chris questioned the doctor. The doctor sighed and got back up.

"She is just in shock and due to the stress that she is putting herself through. We can check to see if she is alright and the baby as well." My conscious started to come back and I started to come back down to earth.

"I feel fine." I croaked, my voice sounded horrible of course I was crying not to long ago.

Chris put his attention back to me and he helped me up slowly.

"Maybe you should get a check up just in case. For the baby." He said.

I nodded but then thought of something.

"Could this put harm to my baby?" I asked the doctor. He sighed again and looked at me.

" It could but have you been stressing a lot? It could cause a miscarriage." I nodded again and looked away.

"Is he really not going to make it?" I whispered. I didn't want to look at him, I felt my eyes get watery but I didn't let them fall. I took a deep breathe in to calm myself. Then he answered me.

"It is likely he won't but your father is pulling through. I came down here to tell you that. Have faith, but I am terribly sorry." I just stared at him with pain in my eyes. I could tell he can see it, I saw a flash of pity in his eyes.

"We can set up for your check up now, if you would like. I have to get back and continue working on your father." He started to walk away when I called out to him.

"That would be great and please try everything. He can't leave now." He nodded his head and continued on his way.

Chris squeezed my shoulder in reassurance.

"He will be fine Bobbie. He is stronger than he looks. Like you." I cracked a weak smile then went to go sit down. Few minutes later a nurse came to tell me about the check up. Right when I was about to leave Leon and my mother came back with a tray of food.