Loves,Pregnancies,Stalkers!OhMy![Ch.2]

"Okay hold my hand." I looked down at it hesitating.

"Really? Do I have to?" I whined. Chris and I have been standing behind the bleachers by the football field for about five minutes argueing and debating about holding hands. We have been pretending to be together for about two to three weeks now. And you would have thought we softened up to each other. Nope just keep getting on each other nerves. He even once tried flirting in front of me. That asshole of course I did hit him for it. He is suppose to pretend to be with me not trying to screw half the school. Jerk.

Anyways, Tyler has shown up a lot. Only when Chris isn't around. Mostly cause Chris is always around. At least they don't argue and get in a fight like they did the first couple of days. Andrew hasn't really been at school. When he was though he gave me this weird look like he just couldn't wait for something to happen. Like he knew something I didn't. It still creeps me out.

"Yes now hurry up before some one sees us." He grabbed my hand and twined our fingers together. In the beginning I used to think it was a perfect fit but now I just want to push this kid off a cliff. What can I say hormones.

"The only person who would see us is Andrew. And he isn't here much anyways." I grimaced and just pulled Chris forward. I could sometimes feel like he is around. But it is just my imagination right?

"Yeah but we still have to make everyone believe we are together. So no one gets suspicous. Plus I have kept him off your back." He caught up with me, walking the same pace.

"Oh! So says the one who is trying to bang every girl here. God can you please stop acting like you care. And whatever. I still don't get your motive." I grumbled and snapped. To tell you the truth ever since we found out I haven't said a word to my parents. Well the fact I am hardly home and that when I am home they aren't. They don't mind. Actually there glad I'm out of the house. Said its good for my health and that their glad I am being a teenager again. Boy what do they know.

AND I am still due for a doctor's appointment. Today I am suppose to see one. Chris is practically dragging me. I know he gets a kick out of this. Making me go against my will who does he think he is!

"Excuse me I am not a whore. And I do care Bobbie. I have no motive I just get to be with a pretty girl." He smiled and I just frowned at him. Liar.

"For one I didn't call you a whore. You just called yourself a whore. And second that's bull don't buy it for one second." I can see the front of the school and see kids roaming around. Or them getting out of there cars some just getting here. "I still stand by my judgement I am just a pregnant girl.. not pretty girl.. who you don't know." I keep watching them go by and enjoy there lives even though they hate getting up early in the morning. I used to be like them.

"AH but I do know you Bobbie. These past weeks have not just been getting on each other nerves and argueing. Plus admit it you like argueing with me its angers you but keeps you entertained. But when you get quiet you just go off into your own little world. You look peaceful but at the same time I can see the loneliness in your blue eyes. Always stuck in the clouds is how I put it. Also you could grow some back bone and be mean. Not just to me too. Your eye twitches when your uncomfortable . You smile when you think something is absolutely adorable and think no one is looking. You have this nervous habit of cracking your fingers and playing with your lip rings. AND--"

"Okay okay. You know me some what. But still you don't tell me why you help me." I tugged at my black hoodie that hid my baby bump.

"Because I have a soft spot for you and I am nice." He didn't look at me but I could feel like there is something else to it. Something secretive.

"Uh Huh."I looked at him doubtfully. He had such a serious face I felt the tension he was putting on his jaws come my way. His jaw was tense. But no matter what he kept looking forward.