Loves,Pregnancies,Stalkers!OhMy![Ch.4]

Chapter 4

"Leon." Chris said making his way over to us. The workers looked at him oddly, but didn't go and confront him. I glared at him.

"Chris stop making a scene." I hissed. He stood at the edge of the table and threw hateful glares at his brother. Once he noticed I had spoken to him his eyes glanced at me and then they softened around the edges.

"Nice to see you too little brother." Leon's smile taunted Chris. He went tense and rugged.

"Stop standing around or you will get us kicked out. Here." I moved over and tugged at his shirt, trying to pull him inside the booth. He muttered a few hateful words under his breathe which I decided to ignore. I could feel the tension between them except Leon had more of a smug look. Chris looked like he wanted to murder him. Meaning I was confused about the matter. What could be so wrong? To actually hate your brother or treat each other like that. Of course I wouldn't know.

"What are you doing here?" Chris hissed. Leon's smug smile got wider. Whoa he seemed like a jerk to him. To tell you the truth I was attracted to him but when he became more of a jerk to Chris... I wanted to like him more but I couldn't bring myself to.

"What do you mean? You knew I had lived here... or did mom not tell you they had transferred me here?" Chris' hands were balled up in tight fists, his knuckles started to turn whiter.

"No..." He took a deep breathe to calm himself down. Honestly I was impressed he lasted this long. Then he continued when he let his hands go back to normal.

"I didn't know you transferred, but that isn't what I meant and you know it. Leon what are you doing here with Bobbie? My girlfriend." He emphasized the 'girlfriend' bit. Though his voice remained low and menacing. Still shocked I moved a little uncomfortably.

"No need to get so worked up about it. I am the cop who gets to watch out for Andrew. I do want to protect my little niece or nephew." Leon's eyes looked at him knowingly. Chris' anger washed away and was replaced with some different emotion I couldn't name. It looked as if he was stuck between regret and sorrow. His whole body had stiffened. So I knew then he was hiding something from me. Which kind of set off my mood swings. I didn't mind he had secrets but he knew mine. Couldn't he trust me with his? I don't even know why I am getting so worked up about it. I need to talk to some one about all of this just to get it off my chest once and for all. But sadly I can't.

Minutes ticked on by and Chris still looked gloom. I nudged him trying to cheer him up for some reason I felt like I needed to. He looked at me and then closed his eyes. I didn't want to admit it but I felt bad about this and I didn't want Chris to feel this way at all. I liked his cocky and funny self. He put his face in his hands and sighed.

"I'm sorry Bobbie." His eyes looked tired and grim. I didn't even know why he was apologizing. For some reason I felt like I should, just cause I was flirting with his brother. But we aren't in a real relationship and it was just flirting nothing more. Right?

Without realizing it, my hand made its way to Chris' cheek and caressed it comfortingly. His face leaned into my palm and he calmed a bit more. From my peripheral vision I saw Leon smile at me and took a sip of his coffee. I blushed and snatched my hand back. Chris remained a little tense but he wasn't as angry. He was shaking so bad I didn't even know what to do or say. It was an awkward silence and shortly our food arrived. Chris looked at me and smirked at how much food I had ordered.

"Well Bobbie dear you can sure eat." This time when he looked at me it was as if he wasn't really seeing me, but some one else.

"Whatever. Feeding for two remember." I pointed towards my stomach. His hands twitched towards my tummy. Like he wanted to rub it like the way Tyler had did yesterday. Looking back up at him he met my gaze and then he snapped out of his trance he was in. Chris' walls were back up, now he is back to his mysterious self.