Loves,Pregnancies,Stalkers!OhMy![Ch.3]Prt1

"Okay now this won't hurt a bit Ms.Kirkque." He said not looking at me and started to apply gel to some tool. I looked away then gasped at how cold it was.

"Sorry."He said unnessaryly. I felt something very uncomfortable in the pit of my stomach. Chris had sat down next to me getting a clear veiw of the monitor and not anywhere else. He remained unusually quiet. I was confused and impressed.

"So young man, your the father?" It was obvious he was making small talk to keep the tension in the room down but it really wasn't working for me. When I was about to say he wasn't Chris answered for me.

"Yes sir." He still didn't look at him or me for that matter. Just keep looking at the screen. He had a twinge of sadness in his eyes. Now that was beyond weird.

"Kids these days.." The doctor tsked. I blushed a bit and looked over at the screen. I couldn't see anything yet. Chris just ignored him. I sighed inwardly and let my eyes wonder about the room.

"Here we go.Theres the little guy hard to find but I did. Take a look." I looked over at the screen again and saw my little baby. It was really small probably a slight bigger than peanut. But I could see her or him. My baby..thats what I saw. I felt this huge motherly love towards my baby. I knew right then and there I did not want to let her go.

"Would you like a picture?" He had asked. I nodded and had tears escape from the corner of my eyes. He removed the tool and stepped out for a few minutes. Chris and I didn't speak to each other but it was comfortable. We just started at the now blank screen. The picture already drilled in our memory. When the doctor came back, he wanted to discuss things about my pregnancy.

"You look to be about almost three months in about a week or so. Now have you been experiencing terrible cramping or heavy bleeding for that matter?" He asked. I sat up and gave him an honest answer.Which was a simple no. He gave me a list of things I could do and couldn't. Also what I needed to keep healthy for the baby's sake. I paid attention and made sure to obey what he says. Even though I wanted to keep the baby I think I would give her or him up for adoption. But I haven't fully made up my mind. Then Chris had to go and be himself.

"Is it safe foor us to be sexually active while she is pregnant.?" I glared at him. He glanced at me. A smile was in his eyes. The doctor gave his full attention to Chris and answered his question. I blocked it out anyways.No way was I ever going to have sex with him or anyone else for that matter. He clearly wanted to mess with me. Well we will see who wins when we leave the doctors office. Twenty minutes later we were heading back to borrowed car.

"Did you really have to ask that question? That is really embarissing you jack ass." I hissed and climbed into the passengers side. Slamming the car door in the process.

"Hey there really isn't no need to get all worked up over this. Its bad for the baby. Now did I really have to ask yes. You would have never know if I hadn't asked. Maybe you and the jock hook up again.Or you might notice how much you want me and want to give me special treatment." He winked and started up the car. I laughed harshly.

" I won't want you hun. This is fro PREETTEEEND remember?" I emphsized on pretend just to make it clear to him. I tried to clam down for the baby's sake and automatically clammed down. Chris didn't bark back a smart remark. He just stayed silent for the rest of the drive. Til I started to die inside. Joking the silence was bothering me so I broke it by saying, " Tyler wants me to get an abortion. He is truly convinced it's yours." I didnt look at him and I was confused. I didn't know why I shared this information to him.

"So thats why you were crying." It was more of a statement than a question but I nodded anyways.

"Just promise you won't get an abortion."I looked at him and just thought to why he would care so much. Such a mystery he is.