Loves,Pregnancies,Stalkers!OhMy![Ch.3]Prt2

Ch/3 part 2

A/N Please people i want some feed back i dont even know if alot of you enjoy my story. Whiney maybe but all you writers knows what its like not getting feedback. So come on and show me some love.

_____________________________

I looked him over they did have similar features. Except he had tan and Chris didn't. His face looked more of a man. Chris was starting to grown into his manly features. He was probably an inch taller than Chris, and little more muscular. Of course he is a cop. He had brown hair instead of black. He actually styled his hair into short spikes. His lips were longer and not as full as Chris'. They did have the same nose and jaw. His eyes were more of a greenish brown. But I could see the resemblence. No wonder he looked oddly familiar to me.

"I'm guessing he hasn't told you. Well its not like we are the best pair of siblings.Seeing as I am about two and half years older than him. You know his birthday is in August. He will be turning 18. " He turned into a Denny's parking lot and parked. He was younger than I thought. And I had no clue about Chris at all. Now I can actually see whats behind that gorgeous mystery guy.

"Your a young cop. Anways he hasn't told me about you or really anyone for that matter. I only know his favorite color is green." We got out of the car and made our way to the front. Offiicer Dalton opened the door for me and I walked in. I should have known when he told me we were getting something to eat. Its on his name tag. And obviously he is a cop in training.

" Cop in training and thats odd. Since he is the father." He looked at me skeptically wondering something. Probably trying to figure out if it was true of not. Then he wore this face like he knew something. Something that made him all smug.

"Obviously so how old are you really? And he is the father we just got together." I blushed that sounded so wrong I felt like a dirty slut. I just said I had a one night stand with his brother. Ugh and its not even true. I really felt dirty.

"19 I will twenty in about oh a couple months. June actually. Should have known my brother is always irresponsible." He smiled and told the waiter a table for two. We were seated immediatly and waited for our waitress to come.

"You are young. And Chris can be responsible depending on the situation." I said defending him. I can't believe I actually stood up for my fake boyfriend. What is wrong with me.

Dalton laughed and shook his head as if I didn't know the joke. I looked at him confused and he apologized.

"I'm sorry when you said my brother can me responsible I had to laugh. You don't know him like I do. Well I am his brother." He continued to smile and I couldn't help but smile back. I let that comment about Chris go. I really didn't know him.

"Well Officer Dalton whats your real name?"

"Leon."

"Nice to meet you Leon I am Bobbie." I smiled and held out my hand he chuckeled and shook it.

"Nice to meet you Bobbie." Then I remembered something.

"SO you guys are going to babysit me til what he is put away?" My smile fell and I looked at him seriously. He put on his cop face. I wasn't talking to Leon Chris' brother anymore. No I was talking to Officer Dalton now.

" You can put it that way yes. He is going to be put away for a really long time. I assure you, your in good hands. He won't be able to come around you and the baby." I nodded and we looked over the menu.

"Oh I almost forgot." I looked up at him and he was handing me a phone. My phone.

"Your mom gave it to me before we left." I grabbed it out of his hands and opened it. I had about ten text messages. Four from Tyler and Six from Chris.