Loves,Pregnancies,Stalkers!OhMy![Ch.1:Pt2]

Chapter 1..Part 2

Arms wrapped around me and held me. I let him hug me. I hugged back and cried into his shirt. About five minutes later he said something, " Do you want to tell the Father?" His chin laid on my head. I shook it..no I didn't want to tell Tyler. He wouldn't want to be dad. Specially for mine or his child. I can tell he wanted to why or what happened, but he just stood quiet holding me. Til I stopped sobbing.

Some one walked in a few minutes later.

"Excuse me. Your not aloud in here this is the women's restroom." A woman said holding a little hand..I'm guessing her kid. It made me want to cry more.I loved kids don't get me wrong, but for me to have one right now? No I can barely take care of myself. Nonetheless another human being.

"Sorry ma'am." He let go of me and grabbed the tests putting them back into their box. I wipped my eyes and we walked out. Before I left I saw the woman had an expression filled with pity and distaste.

"Are you hungry?" He asked before I got on the bike.My stomach growled, but if I eat I would just throw it back up anyways.

"No.."I whispered. He looked at me and we left.What I didn't expect was to be at a Red Robins.

"What about school?We already missed a couple periods." Doesn't he ever listen?

"I know your hungry. It isn't any good to you or the baby if you don't eat. Bobbie do want to harm the kid?" His face was blank but in his eyes I saw a hint of anger or annoyance.It was hard to tell.

"No I don't.But I'll just throw it up anyways."I sighed and walked through the door.

"So what?What were you going to do?Not eat.Now that is just plain stupid Bobbie."He argued.

"No.I wasn't going to do that."I averted his gaze.Before he could say anything else a waitress came to us.

"How many?"She eyed Chris like a peice of steak and gave him a flirty smile. I felt sick but not like before this was just disgust towards him.

"Two."He grinned at her and she blushed a bit.I pretended to gag. He gave me a stern look but I just giggled.She grabbed two menus and looked at me with an anger expression.I looked at her confused. What a jerk. She set us up at a booth and touched Chris' hand. I saw a lot of lust in her eyes. I rolled my eyes. What a slut.

"What would you like to drink?" Really she was just asking him. But he looked at me instead.

"Mountain Dew."I said he gave me a weird look.

"No two waters please."I gapped at him. She just left trying to shake her butt that wasn't there.

"No caffine."He said looking through the menu.

"What are you a doctor?"I looked over the menu then set it done. I knew what I wanted.

"Nope just looking out." Not meeting my gaze.

"Well thats just starting to getting annoying. I barely know you."I hissed. For some reason this guy knew how to press my buttons.

"At least I'm helping out. You could have taken drugs or something. Damaging the kid THAT IS INSIDE YOU." We glared at each other.

The waitress came back with our waters and eyed Chris again. I rolled my eyes.Please chick.

"Are you ready to order?"She asked CHRIS again.Not even bothering that I am there too.

"Yeah I would like a side of fried and a spinach artichoke dip."I said very rudely. AND gave her a glare. This girl needs to do her job right.She scribbled my order down trying not to give me dirty looks but I saw.Chris just ordered a cheeseburger.