Loves,Pregnancies,Stalkers!OhMy![Ch.6]

Chapter 6

He smiled and got out the car. He actually didn't have this smug look on his face anymore it was just a normal smile.

"Is everything okay Bobbie?" I grimaced and debated if I should tell him or not. I didn't want him to know about the text message then he will now this kid really isn't his brothers. So I decided to just tell him half of the truth.

"I am still pretty freaked out about Andrew breaking into the house. I didn't want to talk to my parents about it right now, so I thought maybe since your babysitting me anyways why don't you check the house for me." he nodded and was playing his cop role. He will be a great cop one day. Too bad I am still angry about the situation with his brother.

I opened the door for him and let him go first... you know just in case Andrew tries to jump out and get me. Hey he is a cop for a reason right? I walked in after him and gently closed the door.

My mom had left and stopped cleaning the mess, so I am assuming she went to her room to sulk about me. I felt bad for them and the situation I had put them in. I still saw the bits and pieces of glass that were left behind and then I knew for sure that she was sulking. My mother is some what of a clean freak and for her to miss some well that is unusual. Leon saw my distress and opened his mouth to speak but ended up shaking his head. He continued to scout around my house I was closely behind him. Heck no will I stay in a room by myself for a while. Paranoia I guess but wouldn't you feel the same way if you had a stalker on the lose? I tried not to get to close to Leon only because I didn't want to eat my pride more than I had already. We were finished with the downstairs the only place we didn't check was my dad's office, well not thoroughly. I opened it a little to make sure he was still alive and sure enough he was. He went ahead up stairs and check the bathrooms and guest rooms. I checked my parents room, you know to make sure my mom was okay well physically I knew she didn't want to talk to me or my father at the moment. And she was asleep on her bed taking a nap, I noticed how young she looked for her age. I looked at her sadly then closed the door. The last room that wasn't checked was mine and for some reason I got a little antsy. Leon opened my door and stopped he was tall so I had to stand on my tip toes to TRY to look over his shoulder. He glanced at me and stepped to in and I followed close behind. I gasped in horror when I got full view of my room. Everything was ransacked I noticed some pictures were missing from my walls and were replaced by new ones. The wall had graffiti written on it sayings like how much we are in love or that I will be his and will always. My bed was flipped over and my clothes were out of the closet and dresser. They laid on the floor some even ripped apart. My bed even had slashes through it. Leon walked over to the walls and looked at them closely then he moved onto the pictures. I didn't think of anything at first, but when he tore one off the wall and showed it to me.

It was the exact same picture of me and Tyler except you couldn't see Tyler's face it was cut out and Andrew's face replaced it. My mouth hung open for a few seconds out of shock then I closed it so I wouldn't look so stupid.

"This kid is sick. I am guessing he took these pictures of you and my brother. 'Cause if he didn't and you guys did." his nose scrunched up, I knew he was joking so he could cheer me up a bit. It worked a little I do have a sick sense of humor. I held back a little giggle and looked at him seriously.

"Why would we do that. I don't have a weird fetish I like to keep things private." Then I stayed quite obviously not to private 'cause he was able to look into the room and take pictures of us.

He nodded and went to look at the other pictures. More were of us having sex then a few were pictures of us pretending to be married. Of course with cut out faces replaced with ours. I felt sick again and lucky I ran to the bathroom. I made it just in time to throw up what I had ate this morning. Sweat broke out on my forehead and minutes later my nausea went away. I flushed the toilet and when to wash my mouth out.