*requested* Archie

A/N: smut ahead ;)

    "Ugh I hate it." I exclaim, sitting back on my bed. It's only the fifth outfit I've tried on tonight, and now I'm going to be late. The color makes me look fat, and it clings to all the wrong places. But that seems to be the case with everything I try on.

         I reach for my phone, dialing my boyfriend. After two rings, I hear his voice. "Hello," he says.

     "Hey Arch. Are you already at Pop's?" I asked, hoping he wasn't.

       "I was just about to leave. What's up?" His voice was so calm and soothing, suddenly all my anxieties melted away.

      "Yeah. Uh. I think I'm going to be a little late?" I didn't know what else to say.

       "Oh, is everything okay?"

       "Yeah, I just can't find anything to wear." It sounded so ridiculous when I said it like that, I half expected him to laugh at me.

        "Babe, you could show up wearing your p.j.'s and still look adorable." He cooed.

       "No, it's not like that. I mean everything I put on makes me feel ugly and horrible and I don't want to leave the house." Before I even realized, tears were running down my cheeks.

     "Then how about we take a raincheck? We'll have a night in instead. I'll be over in 10. See you soon babe, bye."

       I smiled. He was so thoughtful and amazing, I wonder how I got this lucky. I throw all the rejected outfits back into my closet, settling for a pair of Archie's boxers as shorts and an old t-shirt.

       True to his word, he arrived within ten minutes. He didn't bother knocking, and just walked right in. I was sitting on the couch, scrolling on my phone.

       "Hey babe," he said, making long strides to my position, " I missed ya."

      I laughed. "It's been a little over 5 hours my dear. We saw eachother at school today."

     He sits on the couch next to me. "There aren't enough hours in the day for us to spend together, love."

    "With out a doubt, that's the corniest thing you have ever said." I chuckled, leaning in for a quick kiss.

     After a few seconds, he pulls back, ticking a piece of my hair behind my ear and palming my face. "I like the outfit that won." He said with a wink.

     I shook my head playfully, "Oh you would." I turned my whole body towards him.

    "What? A guy can't oogle his beautiful girlfriend anymore?"

     "Not when she's not feeling beautiful." I said.

      "Nonsense," With that, Archie grabbed my legs around the thighs, pulling me gently but quickly under him. He kissed my lips softly, holding my face as he straddled my hips. "Is it okay if I show you just how beautiful you are?"

     I nodded yes and closed my eyes, feeling Archie's lips kiss down my neck and around my collarbones. He pulls his own shirt off, and then helps me out of mine. Yearning for a connection, I reached a hand behind his neck, pulling him into a kiss. This one was harder and more passionate.

       "Are you still sure?" He asked, his brown eyes staring into my own. He was so good about not pressuring me into anything I wasn't ready for. We had had sex before, but he always made sure I was comfortable.

      "Yes, Archie. Take off my bra." I said.

    Wasting no time, he reached his arms around my back, pulling me into a seated position. I now straddled his hips, my legs locking around his back. He unclasped my bra, throwing it out of the way. His lips crashed onto mine and arms held me against him. I started bucking my hips, feeling his erection grow beneath me. He broke the kiss to give attention to my neck, where he licked and nibbled gently.

      "You're perfect. Gorgeous. I'm in love." He muttered every so often. I tangled a hand in his red locks, as he moved closer to my breasts. His hand reaches down to pull his boxers off of me while his mouth hovers over my nipples. My other hand is wrapped around his back, with my nails digging into his shoulder.

     As I sit on top of him I feel his throbbing through his pants, I take my hand out of his hair and unbuckle his belt, pulling his jeans off in one swift motion. He peppers kisses in trailing down to my stomach, stopping just above my panty line.

      "Never ever say you're ugly again. You're so beautiful, it hurts me when you can't see that. I love you."

      "Oh, Arch. I love you too. You sure know how to make a girl feel good." I winked, kissing him once again.

    The next morning after our long night, I woke up in Archie's arms. His love won't cure my body issues, but it makes it a lot easier. My self confidence has skyrocketed, because he is right. I am beautiful. I am gorgeous. I just needed that reminder.