Jason x reader

Y'all okay. I don't know if I should call this an au or not, because I feel like this season kinda left it open to happen tbh. But I had this idea on the toilet and I was shook, so prepare yourself. But again it's Jason.

You had been hanging out with Jason, day and night, for three weeks now.

You had become closer. The news broke that a boy was murdered down by the river, and after that he never left your side.

The only time he left was after you fell asleep.

Did you think it was weird he wanted to spend so much time with you? No. You have always been close, you've been close with the whole family since you were born!

Tonight was different however.

Cheryl wanted you to come over, claiming she needed someone.

After she texted you to invite you over, you turned to Jason.

"Your sister wants me to come over!"

He nodded, "Well you should go. You haven't been spending enough time with her."

You bit your lip. "Okay. Well I'm sure she'd let you hang out with us too."

×××

Cheryl answered the door before you could knock on it. She collapsed in your arms instantly, and you walked with her back to her room.

Soon, Jason joined you two. You smiled at him as he strolled through the door and patted the spot next to you.

Cheryl looked at you weirdly.

"You know Jason pushed me to hang out with you tonight." You said nonchalantly, gesturing to him.

He nodded.

"What? Is that some kind of sick joke?" She said, tearing up.

You laughed anxiously. "Why would that be a sick joke? I mean he's sitting right there!"

"Y/n," Cheryl said, blinking her tears away, "My brother is dead. He was murdered three weeks ago."

You looked at Jason and your eyes had widened.

"Jason?"

He frowned slightly, but looked at you straight.

You turned your head back to Cheryl. "But Cheryl. I've been talking to him non-stop for three weeks."

"How is that possible?" She asked.

"Well, Cheryl. Do you believe in ghosts?"

I only say that was left open because a couple different times Cheryl saw her dead brother so. Don't worry, I will write happier ones eventually haha.

Clues:
-I have yet to write an imagine for this person
-Is at all the Riverdale football games.
-lives for drama

Riverdale Imagines ♡On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara