Archie *requested*

This is for @boo_2319 (I love your username BTW)

•••

"Alison, what did I tell you about when you come over?" Archie said, rubbing his hands through his red hair.

He had been stressed to the maximum this week, between the whole football debacle and writing his own original music, he was struggling.

Much less, he had to find time to hang out with his friends and myself, his girlfriend.

"I swear, Al, you never do anything to help me out here!"

Oh no he didn't. I flipped my long black hair over my shoulder, rolling my eyes as I did so.

"Okay," I said, grabbing my purse, "We'll see about that, Archibald. Do everything for yourself. Then you will see how much you miss me."

Walking downstairs and slamming the door behind you, you smirked a little. You knew it would probably take all of a week for him I realize his mistake.

•••

Archie's POV

Where was that shirt? I had put it in the dirty clothes pile three days ago. I guess it wasn't washed.

Alison did that sometimes while Dad was at work.

What about my protein shake, for after practice? I don't know how to make it, Alison made it for me.

Man how stupid am I?

She does a lot.  I didn't even notice it before. I ran out of my hair gel that Alison bought for me. My jersey needs to be taken to the cleaners. I don't know where that is.

I have got to get her back.

•••

Regular POV

Your phone began to ring right as you were winding down to go to sleep.

"Hello?" You said groggily, it was 1:45 AM after all.

"Hey, Al." You heard Archie say, and it warmed your heart.

It had only been four days, but it felt like a lifetime.

"What do you want Archie." Although you sure were glad that he called you, you couldn't let him know that.

"I wanted to let you know that I miss you, Alison."

You smiled and your cheeks heated up.

"Oh, so do you realize my worth?" You bit your lip, knowing that you were being mean, but you were hurt.

"Yes! Yes, a thousand times yes. I'm sorry that I said you don't do anything. Thats beyond wrong. You do so much for me. I miss you doll. I miss your brown eyes and you long black hair through my fingers.

Please, honey. Please forgive me. I'm an asshole, I know. But I'm your asshole, if you'll have me."

You wanted to cry. He did love you, more than anything.

"Of course, Archie. Of course I will take you back."

So Riverdale is back in less than a month and I am not ready. Well I am but, ugh you know what I mean.