Jughead *requested*

Mom took me with her. Archie stayed home. I don't know why I said yes when she asked, but here I am. On the way to Chicago.

It's always been Archie and Leah, I mean we were together in the womb.

But not now.

Mom knows I miss them, so at the end of the summer I'm going back down.

×××

I grabbed my bag and stepped out of my mom's car. The whole gang was waiting for me inside Archie's house.

Archie, Jughead, Kevin, Cheryl, Betty, and Veronica!

I dropped my bag at the threshold of the door and opened my arms hugging all of them.

I may have hugged Jughead the longest. I've had a crush on him since I was 10, I can't help it.

I know it's wrong, he's dating Betty. But I can't stop myself.

We all sat on the couches in my living room to get caught back up.

Jughead's eyes kept meeting mine and I knew Betty was jealous.

The gang left, aside from Archie of course. He hugged me a second time, nearly crying. "I missed you so much baby sister."

"You're older than me by 3 minutes, Arch. But I missed you too.

Little did I know, Jughead and Betty were fighting as I spoke.

×××

I turned off my lamp and crawled under the covers. I was struggling to find sleep, as there was tapping on my window.

I decide to find out what it was.

Jughead.

I lean my head outside the window. "What in the hell are you doing?" I ask, whisper yelling.

"I'm trying to sneak into your room." You contained a giggle.

"Yeah very stealthy, Jackie Chan." You mused at his struggling to climb the lattice board that led to your window.

You ended up going downstairs and letting him in.

"Betty and I broke up." He said out of breath.

"What? That's terrible-" he cut you off my kissing you hard, you fell back onto your bed. You were shocked at first but your hands tangled in his hair, knocking his hat off.

After 5 minutes or so, you finally stopped, both of your lips red and swollen.

"So, would you like to go-"

"Shut up, asshole. Of course I will go out with you."