Yandere Sim: Osoro- True Colours

From Yandere Simulator's April Fools video, we have Osoro the genderbent male counter part who is a love rival of Yandere-chan.

88888

Though sympathy is somewhat connected to rather good intentions, I wish that it is not gifted to me. I do not need it- not in this life. Empathise with me if you must, but the best you could do for me is to leave me alone.

Yes, I am blind and it's a struggle almagating to Akademi High. Though this prestigous school, fortunately, caters to intelligent pupils with disabilties, there are only a few that passed the difficult entrance exam.
It's still a daunting task to make friends. They all...feel bad for my lack of sight. Why should they? I don't believe I need it. I could get around fairly well with my four other senses and my broad memory. It's all thanks to pure resilience.

I am atleast very thankful for escaping the eyes of bullies and never got tangled in their cruel and twisted acts.

Delinquents, though, were another problem entirely.

...

I was walking towards the school's garden. Atleast I hoped so, I was yet to memorise the distance between the school itself and the garden, especially since I had to be careful when passing by the sports track. Those sports club members were way swifter than I had initially thought. So, I still needed the use of my white cane to navigate my way there.

My journey there began quietly and peacefully until my sensitive ears picked up a commotion somewhere by the...incinerator. I roughly estimated the distance between me and the noise that continued to get louder and louder. Through their voices, I immediately identified them as my classmate, Ayano, and a whole group of delinquents.

"I said, please step aside. I have to dispose of this." I heard Ayano speak monotonously.

"Look here, brat," I heard the delinquent leader, Osoro, drawl. "Don't you see the time? This is currently our territory, so get out of my sight."

Ah, crap. Should I intervene? I mean I wouldn't get hurt if I minded my own business, right?

I flinched when I heard whatever Ayano was holding thud on to the ground. What came after was the delinquents roars and applause as they cheered Osoro on, in what seemed to sound like a fist match.

Oh god. Now they are fighting!

I felt adrenaline rush through my body. Overcome with a sense of morality, I darted towards one of the walls of the school. I splayed my hand on the wall so that I would feel the connector to the incinerator when I reach there. I swiftly ran, with my hand still brushing the walls until the noises grew louder and I could pin-point where the incinerator was.

I listened for the slight pause of the hand-to-hand death match to slip inbetween them. "That's enough!"

I stretched my arms wide, trying to separate them. I hope they wouldn't see that slight tremble of fear in my arms. I could feel it beginning to worsen. "I'll call a councillor if both of you don't stop."

Osoro slapped my arm away unexpectedly as he grunted. "Mind your own business and get out of the way."

I frowned as he was undeterred by my warning. How should I calm this down before it gets out of-

It was a frighteningly quick motion but I had sensed it. I swung my trusty, white cane and heard a loud thwack right before Osoro could lung at Ayano. "Enough!"

"Oww! What the hell?" Osoro exclaimed. I felt a strong grip on my the end of my white cane. "Listen to me. I don't care if your blind, so who are you to boss me around?"