Refund High School: Mook- Sky

So I've been thinking. Fairy Kim has two sisters. Jennie Kim already graduated and Beauty Kim is one level below Fairy. And I thought, did they all die on consecutive years? And then I thought more.

They could have been born as triplets but if they did, in the afterlife, they're techically the same age but on different school levels...

Or is it that they were all born on three consecutuve years but all died at the same time. Does that mean the youngest sister would have to wait 3 years just to become a freshman in Reincarnation High?

...
Title: A Cloudless Sky
...

Y/n's memory capsule #3

"Y/n!" Mook calls over the sound of the pounding rain and crashing waves. The night is supposed to be tranquil but it has never been so chaotic. "Come on, let's go home! You're too sick to be out here."

"I can't hear the sea," I wail as ice cold water drenches me. "My father is not at sea!"

"It's alright, I'm sure he's fine. He could've landed somewhere safe for the night!"

"The sea said father was supposed to arrive two weeks ago, but now she's not telling me anything," I announce out loud but my voice was so hoarse from coughing, it only reached Mook's ears. The sea has been quiet these past few days but now it has never been the loudest. I understand now. "Mook, the sea is mourning."

The waterfall of tears that streak down my face mix with the night's own tears. I shiver in the cold. Suddenly, feeling light-headed, I mildly feel my body sway until I crumple onto the wet sand.

...

"Y/n, are you alright?" The History teacher asks me in concern. I quickly wipe the tears from my face.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I think I've just caught a glimpse of my death," I admit honestly. I stare at the now-empty triple memory capsule I've received from Mrs Oh.

"Ah, well," The teacher mumbles, scratching his head. "It happens to everyone." I nod, relived he won't make a big deal out of it.

"Oh, I just remembered!" He exclaims, he pounds his fist on the small dining table, making me jump. "We have a new friend living with us here."

"I'd rather just live in the dorms where all the other students are," I mumble, although I knew my abnormal abilities won't allow me to do everything I want.

A knocking sound emits from the front door. "Just in time." The teacher drops his fork onto his plate and makes his way to the door. I follow unenthusiastically- would much rather reflect on my death.

"Y/n, meet Mook- freshman. Mook, this is Y/n- your senior," the teacher introduces me to a white-haired freshman.

"I'm just a sophomore," I add in, extending my hand for a handshake. "Hi, there."

Mook nods silently, hesitating before shaking my hand. I'm startled by the sea-blue colour of his eyes. They seem vaguely familiar.

"I hope that you kids get along," the teacher says. "You're both in the same situation so I'll have to supervise you both."

He explains this all without cutting corners. I atleast appreciate how direct he is.

"Alright, boss," I reply.