Miraculous Ladybug: Luka- Serenade

Oh, what's this?

I'm touched that people actually read my work :,) Thank you for helping me reach 100+ reads!

Thank you for helping me reach 100+ reads!

I can retire now. Jk jk. Let's hit 200 reads this time.

Anyway, I'm a Lukanette supporter. 'Why' do you ask? Because Adrienette is already comfirmed? Luka is precious? Absolutely.

Is it still a songfic if the song appears only in the beginning and end? Sure.

This beatiful song is 'I Wouldn't Mind' by He is We. Just perfect. It even has the acoustic.

Title: Serenade (urging you to play the video at the top^^^)

...
Title: Serenade (urging you to play the video at the top^^^)
...

"Over here." I signal with my free arm while my other arm carries a heavy set of equipment. Rose, despite her little figure, successfully heaves a large speaker in place by the stage. I wearily drop my load onto another pile of junk and join Rose slumped over the speaker. A sigh in exhaustion, plopping onto the floor.

"Hey," Juleka greets simply, approaching us with a tray of delightful chilly drinks.

"My saviour!" I exclaim, grabbing a glass.

"When are we having the rehearsals?" Rose asks after thanking Juleka for the drink.

"Don't worry, it's just in a few hours," Juleka assures. Rose and Juleka continue to chat about who's performing first for tonight's event.

We're currently at the school courtyard, making the final preparations for the annual music festival. Last year, it was held at Juleka's boathouse, but this year- it's going to be held at school in response to the last festival's incident-coughCaptainHardrockcough- However, I'm not nearly as interested as I pretend to be so, I detach from their conversation. Can I skip this event? Rose and Juleka face me, waiting expectantly.

"I'm sorry, what?" I ask dumbly, realising I was brought back into the conversation.

"Are you sure we can't persuade you to perform with us today?"