The Mist-ical Magician

***EDITED***

Silena's P.O.V.

One minute, you're sleeping in your cozy little room with your forever-fiance...

Next thing you know, you're yanked through a portal into the Other World by the Roman family and get knocked out.

The first thing I thought of when I awoke was about Charlie. Who knows what those ridiculous Romans could've done to him. I won't allow anything bad happen to my perfect prince - when I'm conscious I mean - and our life. Despite the fact that the Greek and Roman kingdoms went into like a cloudy daze for about five thousand or so years because of the Jupiter and Artemis (the blessed-titles ones not the real ones) prophecy. 

I looked around at the Roman royal family. There were seven of them in total, like the planets minus Earth;

Prince Jacobson 'Jacob' of Mercury in a orangish-grayish toga. He had shaggy orange hair and although he was the eldest, he didn't have the most power. Since his Greek equivalent is Hermes - or  King Jordan of Hermes, my brother-in-law - he can catch almost anyone on a speed run. His piercing gray eyes catch everything, and that plus his speed, no one can escape him.

The second eldest and the only daughter in the Royal Roman family is Princess Amelia 'Amy' of Aphrodite. She wore a stormy yellow toga, matching the planet, instead of pink like Queen Adrianna of Aphrodite, a.k.a. her Greek equivalent. Long locks of blonde hair cascaded down her back, which is a rare thing for Greeks and Romans apparently. Currently, she was just checking her reflection of her shiny pocket-mirror, fixing her golden tiara the tiniest bit.

Next was Prince Matthew 'Matt' of Mars, third eldest. Plus, the most violent in the family like his Roman equal, Prince Daniel of Ares. He wore a rusty red colored toga with a belt of daggers around his waist. A Roman war helmet made from obsidian was placed upon his head as he shot held a death glare scanning the premises.

After Jupiter were the twins, Prince Desmond 'Dez' of Saturn was the older one, then Zedmond 'Zed' of Uranus. While Dez wore a toga with a warm colored pattern, Zed had one with the same pattern only with cool colors. Since in Greek mythology their patron gods were both kings, they had this thing of being highly bossy and ignorant. (But don't tell them I said that or I am doomed for sure.) Dez's hair was a messy blonde like Leo's while Zed had his deep brown hair sticking up like grass.

Finally, the youngest of the family was Prince Nicholas 'Nick' of Neptune. He stood tall and proud in his blue-ish purple-ish toga. Although he's the runt of the pack, he is a slippery guy and a great swimmer. But just like Prince Olliver of Poseidon, he keeps his cool and can be quite sarcastic at times. He's probably the least evil since he stays away from his siblings and hangs with his cousins.

A voice then interrupted my thoughts. "Hecate!" Artemis said as she spotted me tied up at the moment. 

"Artemis!" I yelled back. 

"Jupiter!" My main captor exclaimed playfully, suddenly appearing next to me. He wore Other World clothes unlike his siblings; a normal blue t-shirt that read 'Badgers' and gray sweatpants.

I spit some glitter out of my mouth. "Hey, you still have some left over sparkles from your transformation," I retorted.

Matthew placed a gag over my mouth. "Shut it, you," he growled. Whew, did his breath smell bad! I thought to myself as he walked back over to his original position by a tree.

Artemis analyzed me. I would say her real name but there was this whole curse Jupiter created in which Artemis has to figure it out by herself. Well, that was the extremely short version, I'm sure we can tell you later. Right after my B.F.F.L.E.T.T.D.W.D. – Best Friend For Literally Ever Til The Day We Die – kicks some Roman royals' butts.