(Not My) Family Flashback

***EDITED***

Sunny's P.O.V.

"This is for your own good," I heard someone say before a series of footsteps covered it up, the sound echoing as the person ran deeper into the forest. 

"It's coming from the forest," I said, letting go of Hollywood's hand. I took a step towards the sound but jumped back when I heard a faint thud from behind the bushes. I crept up to the area, my hand in front of me shaking, myself hesitant on whether or not I should look behind it. 

"Oh for crying out loud," Cheeseburger sighed, shoving me to the side with his elbow. "If you're too scared, I'll do it!"

The obese twelve-year-old ripped the bush aside confidently, only to let out a piercing scream and fall backwards onto his butt. He began to scramble backwards, mumbling nonsense as his cabin mates pull him back on his feet. 

"What was that?" Dane asked.

Cheeseburger just pointed at the bush in fear. "Dead body!" He screeched. 

"Dead body?!" The younger campers asked simultaneously. They all backed away, but not too far or else they would've ended up in the lake with the possibly-mytical-story-shark.

"Who's the coward now?" Hollywood whispered, his voice tickling my ear. I giggled in response.

Wait, giggled? I never giggle. Especially around boys. 

You could make Hollywood an exception, a voice sang from the back of my head.

"Shut it!" I silently told myself.

"Huh?" The boy in front of me said, knitting his eyebrows in confusion.

"Nothing!" I quickly said. "Anyways, shouldn't we be investigating the presumingly dead body?"

The brunnete boy opened is mouth in reply, probably to why I randomly said "Shut it!" earlier to myself, but no words escaped his mouth. Well, no words escaped his mouth. Some escaped someone else's mouth.

"Once you two lovebirds stop bickering, will you come and take a look at what Cheeseburger found?" 

We both rolled our eyes. Dane.

"I swear, some day, he will pay," Hollywood growled under his breath.

I flicked the area in between his eyes, making him to slightly wince in pain. "A little too villain deja vu, are you?" I teased, a smirk playing upon my lips. "We spend way too much time in the studios."

And I ran off to where Dane the Doofus was, along with Dylan, Lauren and the rest of Chipmunk cabin, Hollywood trailing behind me. Everyone was shaking in fear; the only part of their bodies that weren't all wonky were their eyes, unable to tear away from a specific sight. Dylan had the bushes parted so we could see the other side. Which really makes no sense; we could've just walked around it or looked over it. But, as a daughter of a movie producer, I know it made the proper suspense needed. 

"So, is anyone gonna tell me what they found?" I say, walking up to the bush. "Or will I just have to look myself?"

But as soon as I saw what was behind the bush, I really wished they told me instead of looking with my own two eyes.

He can't be dead, I told myself as I looked at a young boy's body, spread out limply across the earth. He was dressed in all black, from head to toe. His shaggy dark brown hair covered half of his face, at most. From inside his sleeve, a thin line of red dripped down his hand. 

Right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Twilight's P.O.V.