The Pink Punk

***EDITED***

Dane's P.O.V.

The Next Day...

Okay, I thought Twilight was weird before. Now, he is being completely weird. Well, not weird as in 'skipping-around-singing-Disney-songs' weird. Just very 'avoid-ant'. 

Example A; When we were all in our cabin, he refused to talk to any of us. Not even his best bro, Hollywood. No one could even manage to get a peep out of his lips. He'd just find something else to do. And before we knew it, he was the first out the door, with his hood on and his nose buried in a book. 

Per usual but...

Example B; Since he left earlier than the rest of us, he got breakfast first. Well, not really breakfast, just some fruit. He continued to read while nibbling his apple at the table. So when we all sat down at the Chipmunk table - and this was kind of rude - he picked up his stuff and moved to one of the tables which seated only two people, the furthest away from us.

I'm telling you; rude!

Example C (or currently; That goth boy is not at archery practice. And he knows we have an archery game coming up. He, Hollywood and Genius Bar are our best archers, and we needed all of them here.

Not that I don't help bring the team to victory...

"Where is that kid?" I mumbled to myself as I fired another arrow at the target. Just in between the lines of the blue and black rings. This summer, since we have the archery tag, Counselor Crawl replaced the sharp arrows and wooden targets with paint on them with Velcro arrows and Velcro and soft inflatable targets.

"I dunno," someone replied appearing next to me. I looked over my shoulder and found Hollywood. He just let go of his arrow and sent it flying at the same target as mine. Almost a perfect bulls-eye. The son of the movie director smirked cockily. obviously comparing his shot to mine.

"Show-off," I said, playfully shoving the younger boy. But I must've accidentally shoved him a bit too hard, since the next thing Hollywood did was fall to the side.

"Hey, I landed on something soft!" Hollywood exclaimed. 

"And that something is me!" Another voice grumbled from underneath him.

My brother and the Chipmunk cabin came up to us and looked down at Hollywood...

... and Twilight.

Hollywood jumped up onto his feet and followed our gaze downwards. "Sorry bro," he apologized, offering his hand.

Twilight took it and pulled himself up. "Apparently these past couple of days, I'm just gonna end up falling," he remarked, his lips curling into the smallest smile. We all snickered.

"Well, next time," I said, ruffling his raven-black hair brotherly. "Don't disappear the day of the archery tag."

He shoved my hand away and tugged his hood back over his head. "Maybe I will if you don't stop doing that," he grumbled. Twilight then picked up a bow and arrow, looked at the target for one second and closed his eyes. He then let go of the arrow...

... and made a perfect bulls-eye.

"We're so gonna win!" Grinsberg pumped his fist in the air.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'd like to tell you about how we struck down the other team one after another, arrow after arrow, target after target. Then waltzed up to the group of flags in the middle of the campfire place and plucked it up, marching through the camp in victory.