Sisters & Stalkers

***EDITED***

Sunny's P.O.V.

Before the Twilight+Midnight Crash

"Hey, Midnight! Over here!" I waved to the girl in black, walking from the lunch line with a plastic red tray and a book under her arm. She looked up from her food, whatever it was. Seriously, the food here Crawl's serving isn't all that great. She silently walked over to my table and sat next to me. Then, she slowly opened her book and continued reading. 

"Don't you wanna join this mini class of the art of bracelet making?" I asked, gesturing to the rest of Bunny cabin. The little bunnies were all watching Lauren braid a few strands of lanyard. 

Midnight looked up from her book and thought for a moment. Then she bit her lip and shook her head, going back to her book. 

I stole a gaze at the Chipmunk cabin's table. One of my best friends Hollywood was part of the daily burping lesson, taught by Sanjay- I mean, Dane. Almost forgot they swapped their fake names for their real names. 

Anyways, he kept encouraging his other best friend, Twilight, to join. But the boy in black kept declining and continued reading his book. Exactly like my friend Midnight right here. Just by being with that dark boy for an entire summer (plus being at the same school as him) and this mystery girl for only a few hours, I can tell they are great for each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the Twilight+Midnight crash

As I watched Midnight suddenly run away, I was stuck in a confused/shocked expression. 

"Am I that much of an idiot?" Twilight asked, visibly hurt, before rushing out as well. 

I made eye contact with Hollywood. He made a slight gesture to the door and I got the message crystal clearly. I got up from my seat, threw out my trash and walked out the mess hall. I took a turn down the dirt trail behind the cabins and walked through the forest. 

A few minutes later, I stopped at a tree with a gold ribbon tightly tied around the lowest branch, about three feet above me. On the end of it, the hollywood symbol was sewn on with silver thread. The symbol representing Hollywood and I, you know since both of our parents are from Hollywood the place.

This whole Hollywood nickname and place nonsense is causing my brain to spin. But we call each other by our real names too.

Carefully, I grabbed the branch and pulled myself up. I balanced myself out and gripped another branch above me. A moment later, I was sitting on a sturdy branch about twenty feet off the earth, above the cabin roofs. Sure it was high, but I loved heights. Rollercoasters, sky diving, or above the sets of one of my dad's productions. Sometimes he let me get strapped onto one of the lifting cords and let me watch the entire scene from thirty feet off the ground.

A few minutes later, I heard the sound of leaves crunching. I turned my head to the noise to find my best friend struggling to get his grip on the last branch. I rolled my eyes and grabbed his wrist. "You're weak," I commented, pulling him up.

He raised an eyebrow at me. "Are you forgetting who won the archery challenge by eleven targets?"

"Touche," I smirked as he cautiously sat down. "You saw what happened to Twilight and Midnight, right?"

His face fell. "Yep," he answered. "Something's definitely up with that boy. He's never done anything like that. Getting all soft around a girl, or anyone at all."

I was about to tell him a theory I had about the two when I heard someone say, "Midnight, what a pleasent surprise."

The two of us looked down below at a deeper part of the forest. There were two figures standing where there was a small area of dirt and no trees. One was a boy I recognized from Badger cabin. He had dirty blonde hair and icy blue eyes clouded with a mixture a revenge and admiration. He wore a yellow tee and khakis, along with a mean grin.