Bro-fession

Dylan's P.O.V.

Later that day, once we were done unpacking, it was time for lunch. My brother, Dane, and the rest of the Chipmunk cabin sat at our usual table in the mess hall. Now that we are exposed and the real Sanjay and Delroy are teaching the boot camp training, we are now known as Dane and Dylan O'Reilly, trouble-making counselor and C.I.T. of the Chipmunk cabin of Camp Bushwhack. Once we told our parents about the mix-up last year, they were both angry at us and impressed we were actually good at camp, so they let us enroll here again this year.

Yeah, great reputation.

Anyways, like last summer, Grinsberg, Genius Bar, Cheeseburger, and Hollywood were getting burping lessons from their counselor, my brother. I'm not helping him teach the so-called 'lessons', just watching them attempt to burp the entire alphabet. Dane is just teaching them how to have fun and I respect it. But I still have my doubts.

Twilight never takes a part of this. Well, he use to actually. Now, he always has his nose in one of his books, all of them involving death and skeletons and that stuff. It started in the beginning of last summer and the whole "zombie apocalypse" incident, and he still acts the same way as before. If not, more emo.

Everyone else in the Chipmunk cabin knows something is up and knows something is up with Twilight and we're still trying to figure out what he could potentially be hiding.

I lifted my head up and looked around the mess hall at all the campers. There was Brogan, sitting with the rest of the badgers, glaring at me and the rest of the Chipmunk cabin as if we were the ones who hung his underwear on the flagpole. Okay, technically, that was only Dane but we all got the blame. The other cabins were sitting around eating in peace but I didn't really pay attention to them. I was on the lookout for two girls in particular.

My eyes drifted to the counselor of the Bunny cabin and... Lauren. I might've been developing a small crush on her since the zombie apocalypse last summer. She was amazing; her beautiful blonde hair that was always braided, her determination to keep everyone following the rules, and cheerfulness to the other bunnies. Lauren was simply breath-taking.

But if you tell my brother or one of my friends that, I'll send Anson Miner the zombie after you.

Finally, I spotted Midnight, sitting right next to Sunny, a daughter of a rich famous person and acts all positive. The shy girl was also nose deep in a book that seemed similar to Twilight's book. She wasn't paying attention to anything that Sunny was saying to the rest of the Bunny cabin and kept a safe distance from the girls. The bunny camper tried to include her in the little bracelet activity she was teaching but the shy girl didn't want to.

Seriously, Midnight is almost exactly like Twilight. Their clothes, personality, love of death books. Even their nicknames are similar. They also had many secrets they were hiding, and those secrets were begging to be discovered.

I turned to Twilight, still reading, and nudged him on the shoulder. He looked up. "What is it?" He asked emotionlessly.

I sighed; this was going to be hard. I turned to the rest of Chipmunk cabin and gave Genius Bar the signal that I was ready. He nodded and stopped the 'lesson'. Everyone scooted a bit closer to us, causing Twilight to look a little confused. "What's going on?"

Grinsberg's smile fell a little. "We know what happened on the last day of camp last year," he confessed. "We all heard you scream in your sleep."

Cheeseburger cut in. "We only looked like we were asleep so we would find out more about your little problem."

The boy in black inhaled sharply. "You guys kept this from me for nine months?" He questioned. "Some of you guys even go to my school."

His best friend looked at him sincerely. "Come on Twilight," he sighed. "The only reason why I asked you those questions on the boat was so you can tell all of us."