13 YEARS LATER

Athena & Xavier are happily married and owners of Beautiful You. They are still mafia leaders because they couldnt give it up. Athena's Dad, Vincent, died of a heart attack a year ago. Xavier's Mom, Julia, left to Peru to pursue her cooking profession. They lastly found out Athena couldnt produce children, but realized having Madison and Elias are all they really need. They are now 31 years old.

Kim & Jacob are happily married. Kim is also co-owner of Beautiful You. Jacob works as a lawyer, but makes sure to have time for his family. They have a 13 year old son named Matthew. Kim is 31 and Jacob is 32.

Alex & Chris are officially broken up and remarried. Chris is married to the girl he cheated on Alex with who is a forensic scientist named Isabella. He is now a professional UFC fighter. Alex quit Beautiful You and moved to France as a world-renowned chef. The girls and her have not spoken to her since she moved. She is lastly married to a French guy named Luciano who is also a chef. They are both 31 years old.

Julianna & Jason are working on divorce because Jason is an abusive drunk. He's not an alcoholic though. After 5-6 months, they both remarried. Julianna married a veterinarian named Aiden. Jason is married to a makeup artist named Hailey, but he wont sign the divorce papers. They is also have an 11 year old daughter named Nadia that Julianna took custody of. Julianna is also a professional guitarist in a band called the The Wannabes. They are both 32.

Madison is captain of the softball team. She has 1 bestfriend and an unsupportive boyfriend. She was bullied her junior year and is also a hacker like Athena. She trains in MMA, Taekwondo, and Jiu-Jitsu. She is 18 and a senior.

Elias killed his father and hadnt returned home for 2 years. He is now 18 and is going to regular highschool as a senior. He has 2 bestfriends that helped him hide away from everyone including the love of his life. Here's what happened.
🎥Flashback 2 years ago🎥-Elias
Me and Madison are celebrating our 16th birthday. Shadow, our german shepard was running around. She is about 10 years old.

During the end of the party, my father came.

"Hello, Im here for my son."

"Yea no. Elias is under our custody and you cant take him whenever you please." Athena argued.

"Ok have mista-Elias choose." Dumbass.

"He is not going to choose. Ellie, you cant go. You're my only friend besides Ronnie of course." Maddie said sincerely hurt. I felt so bad

"I should. I have to fight on my own. Hey and I'll be back for our next birthday, I promise. I love you Maddie." I kissed her forehead.

"I love you Ellie. Please be careful." Then we left and I cried. But I had a plan. I always keep a gun on me. The dumbass never had a car, so we walked. For some reason, he decided to walk in the woods. Which was the perfect spot to kill him. I took my gun out, shooting him perfectly in the head. Now I just need to lay low, so I drop my gun, take off my suit jacket, and put on a hoodie. I was walking when a police car pills up on the side walk on front of me. The cop comes out to me.

"Young man, what are you doing out here at 1 in the morning." Now the thing you never do is run. Never give them a reason you may be guilty of something.

"Oh sorry officer, I was just coming from a party. On my way back home now." Not lying.

"Take your hoodie off young man." I take my hood off.

"I said your hoodie. The whole thing."

"Why?"

"I need to see whats underneath." I lifted it to show my dress shirt.

"No take it off. You know what, let me see some ID."

"I dont have ID. Im only 16."

"Have you been drinking?"

"Yes, Apple Cider and Mountain Dew."

"Sir, I need you to cooperate."

"I am. I answered all your questions. And I showed you my shirt."

"There has been a report of a shooting. Do you know anything about it?"

"I hear gunshots everyday. Nothing new for me. And I just said, Im coming from a party and Im on my way home. You came to me, when there are other people walking down the sidewalk on their way home. Why not go to them?" He went to say something when a car pulled up.

"Yo man, where have you been? We've been waiting for you at home. Did you get in trouble?" One dude said.

"Of course not. This cop thinks I did something wrong."

"I didnt say that young man. Have a nice night." I get in the car with the 2 guys and we left.

"So who are you?"

"Chase and Chance"

"Oh yea, the twins at our school. Well I need a place to stay. I cant go back home, yet. I need to lay low and I cant go back to school. Ill answer questions tomorrow, but right now, no questions."
Next day
I told them everything and they understood.

"At school, I need you to keep an on Madison please."

"You mean the friend of Veronica?" Chase said and I nodded.

"Hell yea. Veronica is hot as hell. I've been trying to get with her, not just sexually of course, but she dont see it."

"I know, I've seen it." I laughed.
🎥End if Flashback🎥
And thats how it went down. How the rest plays out is on Secrets.