C10: THE B-DAY PARTY pt3

Previously:
We then ran to the car and left them...
ATHENA'S POV
μμμμμμμμμμμμμ
We get to the house and everything's set, but no one is here thank God. We run through the front door. I get my makeup kit and hair stuff to my vanity. Letty is taking her shower first. Alex is next, then me and Kim take a shower together. We do this all the time, its not weird. When we're all done, its been 30 minutes. We all have our dresses and shoes on. Now is hair, makeup, and acessories. I start on Letty, next was Alex, then Kim, last me. I retouched our hennas and gave one to Letty. (A/N: Im a lazy bitch. So you can use your imagination.)

For acessories, I gave Alex and Letty their watches with trackers, a help button, or to just talk

For acessories, I gave Alex and Letty their watches with trackers, a help button, or to just talk. I put on my 'queen' bracelet and the black half of the yin-yang necklace. Letty put on her white half. Kim put on a necklace her dad got her before they died. Alex put on half of a necklace that says 'sisters'.

We were ready, but we had to take pictures for Instagram. The guys came to the room and we walked downstairs to the front. It was 6:50, so people were already coming and taking pictures on the red carpet. Some children wanted to take pictures with me and Letty. I of course wanted a shot of all of us together. Then me and the girl friends. Lastly me and Xavier. Then of course me and Daddy. Letty took some pictures with Zane also.

We go inside and it's 7:00. The Dj was ready to go, but I was shook. Dj Khaled came in and took over. I looked over at my friends and they all shrugged except for Chris who smirked.

"Did you hook this up Chris?" I asked confused af. Im friends with Dj Khaled and a lot of other celebrities, but they were busy. So I dont know how he did this. Oh well, atleast he's here. We start dancing and greeting people. Then I see Kim getting sexually harassed by a guy. I move closer to listen in.

"Davay, davay poveselit'sya" He was clearly speaking Russian. I waited a little to hear some more.

"Net. ya lesbiyanka" She said back annoyed, but he tightened his grip and shook his head. I walked over to them.

"Detka. chto zastavlyayet vas tak dolgo?" I said kissing her cheek and pushing him out the way. She smirked and kissed mine back.

"Yesli vy deystvitel'no vmeste, potseluy v guby" We should probably be scared, but like I said, we've done this before. We lean in slowly and kiss for 5 seconds. We pull back and he leaves star-struck. Once he's gone, we burst out laughing. I hug her tightly.

"Are you ok?" She nods rubbing her wrist. I check her wrist and she has this purple bruise on it. Im angry as hell. Im seriously about to kill him.

"Dont kill him. He's not worth it." She said pulling my arm to dance floor. All of them except Letty was shocked we kissed. The song playing now was Girlfriend and we all were dancing and singing. After 2 songs, Rake It Up started playing. I went up to Khaled and gave him the voice recorder.