C22: BREAKUPS

Athena's POV
Monday
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Breakups are hard to do. Especially if its with someone you love. Me and Xavier broke up. And we have to stay broken up for a whole week. I know you think Im crazy, so I'll tell you how this happened.

Hours earlier
Today is the first day of school for Maddie. She was so excited that she went to bed early for once and woke up so energetic. She was seriously doing cartwheels in the hallways, knocking on every door to wake people up. Since it was 4 in the morning, I put her and everyone else back to sleep. Finally when it was quiet, I sat on my window seat looking out the window.

"Why dont you go back to sleep?" Xavier asked sitting with me.

"I dont know. Im just thinking about life and the future." He put my hand in his. I looked at the stars smiling.

"I remember when my dad bought me a star for my quinceanera. We didnt have a lot of money and he still managed to get me a star."

"So my cars meant nothing to you?" He said fake hurt. I laughed nodding.

"Of course I like them, but my star is my best gift. He named it after my mom and said that 'no matter where we go, she will always be watching over us.'" I said yawning afterwards. Xavier picked me up and laid me on the bed. 3 seconds later, I was out.

My alarm clock rung at 7:00. Liza's school starts at 9:30 and we dont care because we're always late anyways. Xavier was still sleeping, so I just let him sleep. I took my shower and brushed my teeth. I wore a cropped short sleeve hoodie with matching shorts. I put on my black and white Nike's and left my natural curly hair down. I got to Maddie's room to see she was already awake jumping on the bed.

"I get you're excited, but no jumping on the bed." She stopped jumping and got off the bed.

"Mama, will you do my hair?"

"Of course princesa, but we have to figure out your outfit first." She went into the closet and came out with a whole outfit on. She chose a white shirt that says Wild Child on it, black jeans with rips, white Jordans, and a grey leather jacket around her waist. She quickly sat at the vanity and I curled her hair in somewhat tight curls. I lastly did her nails with white, pink, and black.

After getting her ready, I went back to my room to see Xavier awake and ready

After getting her ready, I went back to my room to see Xavier awake and ready. When he saw me, he looked me up and down. I bit my lip nervously. I've never been nervous before, but his stare was intimidating.

"Where'd you go?" He asked walking towards me.

"I went to get the princesa ready. I didnt want to wake you." I replied confidently. He put his hands on my waist firmly placing kisses on my neck. I put my arms around his neck.

"You're always so beautiful." He whispered in my ear. He then kissed me softly on my lips.

"Ewww. I didnt need to see this." We pull away, looking at the door seeing Letty covering Maddie's eyes.