C9: THE MALL TRIP bday pt2

Previously:
"I want to meet the infamous Scarlett" I nodded and called them.
Athena's POV
©©©©©©©©©
"Letty and Zane" Once they heard their names, Zane opened her door for her and helped her out. They raced to the door and I saw Letty blushing at the small gesture.

"Oh Letty, is that a blush I see" I said in a teasing manner. I then see Zane smirking at the thought.

"Anyways meet Julia. She is Xavier's mom." Julia and her hugged and started talking about how beautiful she is. I turned to Zane and saw him staring at Letty.

"Come on. I want to show you something." We started walking to my
house. When we walked in, black and white balloons were everywhere. There was a red carpet from the sidewalk into the foyer. Basically outside, paparazzi will take pictures of everyone that comes. Which is atleast 100 people. The dining room is set up to seat everybody. The chefs were still fixing the cake. The Christmas tree was set up with some presents. All the couches were replaced with a dance floor in the living room. The DJ was setting up his stuff. The mixologists and caterers were setting up as well.

I past all that and go to my dad's office. I knock 6 times to let him know its me. He says come in and we go in. Daddy looks up and smiles at me. He then turns confused when he see Zane.

"Who is he?" He asked with a deep voice that can make any other person shook.

"This is Zane. He is 15 and likes Letty. The foster father didnt feed her. Since they only had raw chili, he would heat it up and give it to her." I said smirking.

"I would like your blessing sir to ask her to be my girlfriend tonight." Zane asks confidently. My dad gets up and stalks towards him. Once he's close enough, he shakes his hand.

"You have my blessing. But if she cries tears that arent of happiness because of you, you are dead." He says a little too calmly. Im so shocked right now.

"Where is my dad? You are an alien" He laughed, but hugged me.

"Its your turn" He said and I smirked knowing what he meant.

"Follow me Zane" I said going upstairs to my weapons closet. I unlock the door and let him go in first. He looks around in awe.

"You see this is an awesome room. So many guns and knives." I said picking up a Glock G19C 9mm.

"This gun right here and all the other guns, Letty upgraded for even more awesomeness." I said loading it. Finishing it, I put it on safety. I nodded my head for him to follow and he did. I went to my hacking computer room. I unlocked it and went in. He was in awe here too.

"You see I have the best rooms. All these rooms are mine. The computers are mine." I said logging on to the computer. I hacked into 1 camera of each country.

"You can run anywhere you want and I will find you. And if you hurt my little sister, I will torture and kill you. It will be a lot worse to what my dad will do. But all I have to do is point this and BOOM! headshot" I said getting closer by each word. You can see the fear in his eyes, but he isnt backing down. I circled around him.

"So tell me Zane, without stuttering, are you staying or running? Is my little sister worth dying for at such a young age?" I stopped right in front of him turning on my voice recorder.

"I have completely fallen for her. Everything she does, everything she says, everything she is. She is my first thought in the morning, my last thought at night, and almost every thought in between. I love her a lot. She makes me happy. She makes me laugh. She's smart. She's different. She's a little crazy and awkward and her smile alone can make my day. So yes I believe she is worth me dying because I deserve it. I couldnt wake up every morning knowing I hurt her." When he finished, I hugged him really tight. I turn off the voice recorder.