C17: DAY 1

Athena's POV
Sunday
***********
All the seniors have to do a boring tour on how Disney World first started. Maddie wanted to stay in the hotel. There are guards downstairs, so Im fine. She also knows where the guns are, so its good. Right now everyone thinks Maddie is my little sister since she hasnt said mama or daddy yet in front of them. Also Harley Quinn had an emergency at home, so she left.

After getting ready, we all went downstairs to the lobby. We checked on the guards and then went to the place the seniors are supposed to be at. So apparently the place was an office-like room. Jasmine was in the front just talking about being respectful to the tour guide.

"MAMA, DADDY!" I heard Maddie cry faintly. I ran out of the room with the rest of the seniors following. We got to the lobby to see the guards comforting her. Well attempting to.

"Princesa, what happened?" She didnt answer, just hugged me tightly. Xavier took the guards in another room, while I took Maddie to our hotel room. Chris went with Xavier and the girls went with me. I called Scarlett which after 2 rings it answered.
Convo:
S: Hey whats wrong?
A: I dont know to be honest
S: Then why did you call?
A: To make sure you were safe.
S: We're all good.
A: Ok, but something happened with Maddie. Idk if its a gang or what, but please keep your eyes opened for any suspicious activity. And dont touch my shit unless needed.
S: Ok byeee
A: Byeee
End
Atleast they're safe. Xavier and Chris come back to the room pissed af.

"What happened? Maddie wont tell us anything. She's been crying in her room for the last 10 minutes."

"The Pythons know we're here. Camila tried to take her first. When Maddie wouldnt go with her, she basically called her a spoiled brat and said that she shouldve been the one abused by their father. Then said she shouldve died with their mother." Chris said then muttered the last part, but I still heard. Then my phone rang.
Convo
A: Hello
U: Hello Beautiful.
A: Dont call me that asshole
U: Its a shame poor Madison is crying in her room.
A: Your so lucky I wasnt here to beat your ass right now.
C: Hey Ath.
A: How did you get out of jail Camila?
C: The old fashion way. My friend bailed me out.
A: Omg...You have friends? Who wouldve thought.
C: Shut it you little rat.
A: Atleast I care about my sister.
C: Madison was a mistake. Its my father's fault he didnt pull out.
A: You were the mistake. Lets make that clear. Now why did you call me?
C: Meet me at The Twilight Zone at 10:00 pm alone tonight.
A: Fine. Are you going to be alone too or is this an ambush?
C: Like I'd tell you either way.
A: Bitch.
C: Ta-Ta
End of Convo

"I cant stand her ass." I said sitting down.

"What did she say?" Xavier asked still somewhat pissed.

"She was saying that Madison was a mistake. And now I have to go to the Twilight Zone at 10 pm tonight alone."

"Well you most definitely arent." Alex said grabbing a Glock 19 9mm.

"Honey, its still 3 pm. And I have to. They think that all of us will be going so then they could get Madison. So you guys have to stay here." They all sighed, but nodded. I got up and went to Maddie's room.

"Princesa, open the door" After 3 minutes, she opened the door. I kneeled to her height level. I went to hug her, but she backed away.

"Whats wrong princesa?"

"If I hug you, you'll give me away to Camila." I shook my head.

"Never in a million years will me or Xavier ever give you away to anyone. You are with us forever and always. I love you so much" She hugged me tightly.