C5: THE PARTY part 2

ATHENA'S POV
(Friday December 23)
ฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯ
Me, Alex, and Kim are getting ready at my house while blasting Chris Brown songs. The boys decided to get ready at their house. It is now 4:00 and Im dressed and doing my makeup. Kim and Alex are trying to find what to wear. After 30 minutes, Alex is dressed and doing her makeup. Im curling my hair. My makeup consists of a smoky eye, eyeliner, mascara, and maroon lipstick. Kim is finally dressed. She is wearing a blue sleeveless crop top with a black skater skirt and blue stilettos. While Kim was doing her makeup she asks me

"So what are you going to do for your birthday on Sunday"

"I dont know. I might just invite other mafias and I dont want a lot of gifts. So make sure you tell the boys that."

"Speaking of boys, Xavier told me your going on a date with him tomorrow." Alex said and I nodded smiling.

"Omg, how did he ask?" Kim asked.

"Well he told me about his dad, I comforted him, and he kissed me. Then he asked me out." I said smiling.

"Aww thats so cute. I ship Xathena" Alex said.

"Xathena? Your so lame" I said laughing. They started laughing as well.

We finished by 7:30 and the party starts at 8. I put some knives in a secret compartment of my shoes. And then we left in my challenger and the boys left in Athena's blue mustang. We pull up at a jock's house. I think his name is Marcus, but I don't know. You can already smell the weed and alcohol outside. It was a pretty secluded area, so probably no cops.

When we go in, I immediately go into the kitchen and get a shot of vodka. Im not a lightweight, but Im not drinking much because Im the designated driver. Then Havana by Camila Cabello started. I went to Kim and she nodded. In the 8th grade, me and Kim made a dance to this song.

(Kim-left Raven-right first dance)

The song was over, so me and Kim went over to Alex and the boys.

"Hey that was so cool" Alex said

"Thanks" we said in unison. Then someone yelled we were playing never have I ever in the basement. We decided to play, but i got Sprite instead of alcohol. It was at least 10 people playing and each of us had 10 shot glasses. Marcus was telling the rules. So basically they have to be "weird". When he was done, he went first.

"Never have I ever kissed the same sex" Me, Kim, and few others take a shot. Yes me and Kim kissed eachother as an experiment. The trio looked confused. Next was Amanda.

"Never have I ever gave someone a lap dance" All the girls including me drank. After 3 more people, it was my turn.

"Never have I ever been arrested" Me, Kim, and the trio drank. Next was Vincent's turn.

"Never have I ever been drugged" No one drank. Next was Kim.

"Never have I ever been robbed" Some drank. Alex's turn.

"Never have I ever taken advantaged of someone" 2 jocks drank. Lastly it was Chris's turn.

"Never have I ever been raped" I froze. Kim's eyes widened and a tear left my eye. I hesitantly lifted my last glass and drank it. Everyone's eyes widened and gave me sympathy looks. I shook my head and ran to my car. I then sped to the private gym. I got endless messages from the trio and Kim. I texted Kim and my dad that if they asked where I am, dont tell them.
XAVIER'S POV
"Where is she" I asked Kim angrily. I cant believe someone would rape her. I need to find out who so I can kill them.

"She told me not to tell you"

"Can you atleast tell me who" She sighed and went on her phone agressively typing. After a few minutes, she went back to her phone and sighed again.

"His name is Xander Evans...her abusive ex-boyfriend"

"Thats it. Thats all you can say" She nodded and went back to her phone. Her eyes widened in fear and anger.

"Shit... Xavier give me your keys"

"Why?"

"JUST GIVE ME YOUR KEYS NOW" I give her my keys and we all get in. We get to Athena's house and Kim runs inside after unlocking it. After 5 minutes Kim and Vincent (Athena's dad) run out the house. He runs to his Escalade, while Kim gets in the car.

After 2 minutes, we get to a gym. Vincent runs in first and we run in after. The next thing I saw made my heart break. Every single punching bag was knocked off the hinges and she was in the corner shaking and crying. Vincent went to her and started talking to her.
ATHENA'S POV
"Im such a whore" I whispered.

"No you're not. You need to stop talking about yourself like that." My dad said and I shook my head

"But its the truth. I've been called that since the 10th grade."

"They dont know you. If they did, they would've seen the kind-hearted, awesome person you are."

"Its my fault he raped and abused me. If I had just said yes, he wouldnt have hit me." He shook his head.

"No you shouldnt have said yes because he was just trying to get you in bed. He would have just left after and broken your heart even more and you wouldve regretted it even more."

"I dont regret anything though. Me saying no, me breaking almost every bone in his body." We laughed and I hugged him tight.

"Thank you. I love you daddy"

"I love you too honey and I think you should tell them." I pulled back and realized they were here. Oh well, I guess I have to.