C4: THE PARTY part 1

ATHENA'S POV
(Friday, December 23)
£££££££££££££££££
I woke up with my alarm clock blaring. I checked the time and it was 7:00. I get up and realize Xavier wasn't there. Then I heard the water running from the guest room so he's in there. I then pick my outfit. (Picture above)

I take my shower, brush my teeth, and decided to wear my prescription glasses. Once I'm done I put on my navy blue bra and underwear set. Then I put on my dress with spandex shorts under. I start on my makeup. I just did eyebrows and a natural eye look with a dark red lipstick. I brushed my hair and straightened it. Lastly i slipped on black Jordans. Once I was done I got up to look at myself in my full length mirror. I strapped a gun on each leg and 2 knives in my bag. Then Xavier hugs me from behind and puts his chin on my shoulder. I turn around to face him.

"Good morning Xavier" I said and he looked sad and angry at the same time.

"What's wrong?" I asked holding his chin to look at me.

"My dad would call me Zae before he died. My mom called me Blade because I always played with knives." He said shedding a tear chuckling humorlessly. I hugged him tight and wiped his tear away.

"If you don't mind me asking, how did he die?" He sat down, pulling me on his lap.

"My parents were kidnapped by a rival gang. He made a deal with them that if he let my mom go, he could kill him. So thats what they did." He said his voice cracking, but he still sounded hot. How is this possible? He looked me in my eyes and then unexpectedly he kissed me. I of course kissed back. The kiss was passionate and I wished it never ended. But unfortunately we had to pull away for air.

"Athena Irías conmigo?" He asked in Spanish which was so hot. Omg, Im turning soft.

"Me encantaría" I said smiling and he kissed me again. Then we realized we had school so we got Alex and Chris and took my dad's Escalade. Alex was wearing somewhat similar to me but girlier. She also had on white and pink Adidas. During the drive, the song Mansion by NF came on and I started singing and rapping to the song. I relate to this song on a personal level.

We go to Chik-fil-a first and get our lunch. We go to school and ask the lunch lady if she could keep our food heated. She nodded and we left. We stayed outside on the car and waited until it was 8:50. Finally it was time to go in so we went to our lockers to get our stuff.

Me and Alex went to technology. The teacher was a young woman with cake face makeup and a skimpy shirt. She looked at us in disgust and glared. So we glared back and she stopped.

"Who are you and why are you early?" She said in a high pitch voice.

"Well we are students here and this is our 1st mod class." I said coldly.

"Fine. I'm your substitute. The real teacher is injured so she won't be back until next week." She said and we nodded.

Other kids were coming in. The jocks who were in this class started flirting with the teacher. The teacher just brought her shirt down and twirled her hair. Then the bell finally rang for class to get started, so the teacher assigned us to make a website. I have done this before so it was easy for me. I finished it in at least 5-8 minutes and Alex asked for help. I helped her code and add the images she wanted. She finished her work so we got up to leave.

"Where are you going?" The teacher asked in a cold voice.

"Anywhere your face isnt visible miss" Alex said and I fist-bumped her laughing.

"Dont you dare speak to me like that" She said angrily.

"Or what? We go to the office?" Alex said and the teacher slapped her. Oh hell no. Alex punched her 3 times. 1 in the jaw, 1 in the stomach, and lastly in her nose breaking it. She fell down crying and holding her nose.