C21: MUSIC & ART GALLERY

Athena's POV
Saturday
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Ever since the accident, this whole week, Xavier has been on my case. I keep saying Im ok, but he keeps going. But we're right now going to the Music and Art gallery in my Lamborghini that Xavier is driving. Apparently, Im not ok to drive which is bullshit. We get there and the rest of them come in their own cars.

"Are you okay Ath" I forgot to mention, Alex is also on my case.

"If either of you say that again, you both wont be, but Im fine. Like I said the last million times." I said to Alex and Xavier. We went inside and it looked so cool. I've been here before, but it looked laid back then. Now it looks similar to a night club. It had blue lights, a bar, a stage for singing, and art on the walls to look at. Me and Xavier started looking at art and I saw a picture that looked familiar.

"Have you seen this picture before?" I asked Xavier and shook his head. I looked at the signature, which said Anonymous. I instantly knew what the picture was, that brought back memories. I took out my sketchbook and got out the picture that was in the back of it.

This was a picture that me and my mom took. Right after the picture was taken and printed, I drew it. A couple days later, my dad sold it to a woman who loved it. I never knew where she put it, but I've been trying to find it everywhere. I held Xavier's hand and kept walking. While we were walking, I heard the host say Jules was singing. She then walked on the stage.

"So what do you want to sing tonight?" The host asked.

"I will sing Stay With Me acoustic version." She said confidently. She starts playing the guitar and then sings.

She finishes singing with everybody clapping and screaming. When she gets off the stage my heartbeat for some reason was fast and my sight was blurry. Soon enough, I fell into Xavier.

"Babygirl, are you ok?" I shook my head and closed my eyes.

Xavier's POV
I picked Ath up bridal style. I went to Kim, not focusing on the horrified looks on these people's faces. When I reach Kim, she gets in panic mode.

"She had a panic attack, so Im taking her home. You can stay here and make sure no one else knows about it." She nods and kisses my cheek. I kiss hers and I leave. She's like my sister like Chris was Ath's brother. I get to the car, put Ath in the passenger side, then get in the driver's side. We get in the house and I immediately go into our room. I lay her down and then laid down next to her. I played with her hair and eventually fell asleep. I felt eyes on me, so I open mine to see Ath looking at me.

"How are you feeling babygirl?" She smiled at me.

"Im good, but it wasn't a panic attack. My heart was beating fast, so while you were sleeping I went to the gang doctor. I took some Alieve and I feel better. Now go back to sleep."

"But Im not tireeeddd" I whined jokingly. She laughed and got up.

"Fine, then lets spend time with our daughter." I'll never get tired of hearing that. I get up, change into grey sweatpants and a black shirt with Jordans. Ath was wearing grey leggings, a black Calvin Klein bra with a white flannel over it, and black Jordans. She dressed Maddie in grey leggings, black shirt, and Jordans.

We ended up going to Chipotle. When we went inside, almost everyone immediately recognized us and got scared. I dont understand this because we dont have weapons, for once in our lives. We get to the cashier who was a guy that looked about 20.