C23: HE WHAT?!

Athena's POV
Tuesday
+++++++++++++
I opened my eyes to hear knocking on the door. I groaned, getting up. I threw on one of Xavier's shirts that looked like a dress on me and opened it. Esme was dressed in a simple flowy white dress and white Nike's, crying. Me being nice, hugged her while she cried on my shoulder. I looked behind me, realizing Xavier wasnt here, so I let her in.

"Whats wrong?" I asked softly.

"Im sorry to burdened you with this, but Im on my period and James wont let me go to the store to get pads...And my hormones are all over the place." She laughed slightly, still crying.

"Then we're going to the mall. I'll talk to him, trust me on this."

"Why are you so nice to me?"

"Because I know how James treats you. You dont dress slutty on your free will. And you're only mean to me because James wants to seem like a hero by telling you to stop." She looked surprised that I could read her like an open book.

"Im sorry and I dont want Xavier. Hes cute, but not my type. He's a bad boy and I want a jock. I like someone, but James said I have to go with Xavier, so you could see he moved on from you." James is a lot of things, but I never thought he'd stooped so low.

"You dont like James right?"

"I hate him to the passion."

"I have a plan on how we both dont have to go through with the weddings."

"Alright, but we first have to get out of here." I nodded and she left for me to change. I wore a white off the shoulder long sleeve dress, white Nike's, and a Nike hat to tame my messy curly hair that went to my waist. I decided to wear my glasses today because Im too lazy to put in contacts and I didnt wear makeup. I put on my promise ring, watch, and my half necklace, ready to go.

"Girl you take for-damn, you got legs for days

"Girl you take for-damn, you got legs for days. I see you girl." I laughed.

"Thank you and you looking fine too. So lets go."

"Did you forget about my brother?"

"Shit, I did. His existence irritates me."

"Same." We laughed. We soon get downstairs, still laughing and joking with eachother, then James gets in our way. He was wearing a suit as always.

"What is this? My sister and loved one getting along? I will not allow it." We rolled our eyes annoyed.

"You cant tell us what to do James. Im your sister, not by choice, but you're most definitely not my dad."

"Exactly and Im not your loved one either. Now we are going to the mall, whether you like it or not."

"Fine, but you will have 2 bodyguards with you. And you will be back in an hour."

"Nope not part of the deal. I have a recording of your dad saying that we dont need your useless bodyguards."

"Of course he said that. Fine, you are to be back in an hour." That was easier than I thought it would be.