C12: FORMAL DAY

Athena's POV
Monday
·······················
I woke up at 3 in the morning, i dont even know why. But since I was up, I just put on a tank top and booty shorts. Just incase someone came in the room, I wont be naked in front of them. And I bet you're wondering 'didnt they hear you?' No they didnt hear us because we have sound-proof walls. Nobody can hear us, unless we have the windows open. We also did use protection, so no highschool pregnancies.

Once I finished putting on clothes, I crawled into bed swiftly. I checked my phone for any emergencies and found out this week was Spirit Week. I put my phone back and laid down. Xavier pulled me closer to him and I fell asleep like that.

It was 6:30 and I heard giggling. I opened up my eyes partially and saw the girls with their phones out. Yep, you guessed it, taking another fucking picture. I looked up to see Xavier still sleeping peacefully. After 25 seconds, I got tired of the clicking.

"Leave in the next five seconds or I will snap your neck...but send me the picture." They ran out and a couple minutes later, I got the notification ding. I get up and look at the picture. It was a such good picture. I need to find out who took it because I know Kim cannot take good pictures.

I felt movement on the bed, then I was straddling Xavier's waist

I felt movement on the bed, then I was straddling Xavier's waist. He was holding me in place by my thighs.

"Goodmorning babygirl." He said in his sexy sleepy voice. I smiled at him, which he returned.

"Goodmorning baby" He sighed in content, closed his eyes, and opened them again. I knew what he was doing.

"Baby Im here and Im not going anywhere." I said and he smiled. Then his face turned to confusion.

"When did you put on clothes?"

"At 3 am. I woke up and decided to since we left the door unlocked. I dont want the guys to see me naked." He nodded in understanding.

"Oh yea, its spirit week and today is formal day." Then I came to the realization

"So I get to see you in a suit looking fine as hell." He laughed his gorgeous laugh.

"And I get to see your ass looking beautiful everyday so we're even." I laughed and went to get up, but was pulled back down.

"Babyy! I have to get ready" I whined dramatically. He didnt move.

"Nooo! Stay here with mee!" He whined back.

"We can take a shower together." He hopped off of bed, pulling me with him and went into the bathroom. We stripped and got in. After 15 minutes of washing and teasing, we got out. I went into the closet to find something, but found nothing.

"Babyyy?" I yelled. He was in the downstairs portion, while I was on the upstairs portion of the closet. He ran upstairs with only pants and shoes on.