C18: UNFORTUNATE EVENTS

Athena's POV
Sunday
::::::::::::::::::::::::
What the fuck just happened? I cant believe my bestfriends feel this way. And then kept it from me.

"Alex, I told you about my past. Kim, you basically lived my past. I was raised to not take money from other people. I saw what happened to homeless people on a daily basis when I younger. I love all of you as my family and will hurt anyone who disrespects you. You would do that too. We're not that different.

But I did lie to you. Kim, I really didnt want you go to college without me. But you did and I wanted you be happy. I lied about starting training at 16. I started training when I found out the Pythons killed my mom. Which was at the age of 5. The sniper had a snake patch on his jacket.

I was raped at the age of 14. I was abused from 9th to 10th grade. So when you told me Chris hit you, I did want to kill him, but he's still family. And yes, I do hate that Xavier spends so much on me and I still want to pay him back, but he wont let me. I've always loved computers and math, so I practiced programming.

The rainbow eyes were from my mom. Everyone thought it was a genetics disorder, but then I had them too. And for my hair, I was actually thinking about cutting it. You 2 are definitely not ugly. I always treated you equally. You never had to follow me around. We are a team and Im going to never leave you guys. So Im sorry that you felt that way." When I was done, I was tackled again. We start laughing and get up. I check the time and saw it was 8:45.

"Alex, you have 15 minutes to get ready. Hurry up and put on your dress." She runs to her room and in 2 minutes, she had her dress on. I sat her down in front of the mirror, starting on her hair. I loosely braided a strand of her hair, then put it in a loose low bun. For makeup, I did a mixture of purples, pinks, and browns. She lastly added white stilettos to her look.

 She lastly added white stilettos to her look

I quickly gave Maddie a kiss. Then me and Alex ran to the elevator. We hurriedly got to the parking lot and didnt see them. I was looking around when I saw one of my favorite cars which was a Dodge Viper. The windows were tinted, so I couldnt see inside. Soon enough, Xavier walked out the car looking fine as hell. I looked to my left to see Alex getting in a grey Audi TT. I look back at Xavier. He walks towards me and kisses my hand.

"Hello beautiful." I smiled. Then he looked at my neck which only had my black half necklace. He made a frown.
Xavier's POV
"Why arent you wearing the diamond necklace?" Please dont say its too expensive.

"Its too expensive. I cant wear that. Besides, I owe you a lot a money for the other gifts you bought me." I love this girl.

"You dont owe me shit. I bought you this stuff. Just please put on the necklace." She sighed and took it out her jacket pocket. She put the necklace in my hand and turned around moving her hair out the way. I put the necklace on her, then turned her around which made her put her head down.

"Im sorry I didnt wear the necklace." She whispered.

"You dont have to be sorry. You're the most selfless girl I know and I love you for it." She put her head up to look at me.