Chapter 1 a new world, a different future

Shinji Ikari the third child of NERV was holding the corpse of his friend Kaworu an angel in disguise. He killed him and now everything is over and they did all of this too protect Lilith the second angel. Shinji looks at Lilith with anger in his face.

Misato:"Shinji? can you hear me, respond?"

Shinji:"We did all of this to protect you..... To prevent the angels from touching this"

EVA unit 1 hand makes a fist, and then the EVA punches Lilith, it punches Lilith over and over. The NERV team watches as Shinji's anger is release upon Lilith, meanwhile Rei is watching what Shinji is doing and she is disgusted on his rebellion.

Rei:"Enough"

Shinji stoped after hearing Rei's voice but then his arm begins to hurt, then a black circles appears below the EVA's feet and it begins to swallow the EVA.

Rei:"I shall punish you for hurting my body, you'll be exile. I don't care where you end up as long as you suffer"

Shinji:"Your... Just like.... Kaworu"

Rei:"But different and be gone from this world"

The EVA gets swallow by the portal and Shinji sees rainbow colours around the screen, he begins to feel his body shrink and then everything turns black. Moments later Shinji begins to wake up, He fells different for some reason then he began to see why.

Shinji:(Shocked)"I'am a child again"

Seeing that the plug suit was too big for him, he saw his arm it has change, it was like the spear of longinus but it was an arm the change didn't go all the way to his shoulder. Later he comes out of the EVA's entry plug to see where he was. He saw snow, an entire forest cover in snow and he was near a river he saw his reflection, he is now an albino skin boy with pure white hair and red crimson eyes. Just before he could do anything a bright light appear in front of him. Moments later Shinji was taken by guards and right now he is in a lab. Shinji look around to see that the scientist were scanning his body and taking blood sample.

 ???:"What do we have here?"

Shinji look to see an old man with half of his face being that of a robot, he was shocked of his appearance.

Scientist:"We found him pretty near our area sir with a strange looking machine"

???:"What about the boy?"

Scientist:"He says that he has a name. He said his name was Shinji Ikari"

???:"What were you able to find about him?"

Scientist 2:"The boy machine is a giant humanoid and the boy itself is pretty interesting but his genetic structure is very different, we think that he cannot pilot a franxx"

???:"Put him in the garden, we will investigate his machine, he will tell us everything about himself and the machine"

Shinji look at the old man.

???:"Hello Shinji, my name is doctor Franxx. For now on you belong to APE, your now code:000"

Shinji's eyes were open to a new world that day, during his time at the garden he meet code:016, Hiro and the two of them became friends, Hiro became a name giver while Shinji help a lot children to understand emotions and teach them about the past. Years passes by Shinji is now a member of squad 13, designated at plantation 13. The squad was form by Shinji, Hiro, Ichigo, Goro, Mitsuru, Miku, Ikuno, Zorome, Futoshi, Kokoro and Naomi. Right now Shinji begins to come out of his Evangelion entry plug, now called the Super Evangelion.

 Right now Shinji begins to come out of his Evangelion entry plug, now called the Super Evangelion

He has now finished his test with the Super Evangelion which was fighting a bunch of combat drone.

Haichi:"Code:000, you have finished your test congratulations"

Then the rest of squad 13 came to congratulate Shinji for finishing his test.

Zorome:"Shinji, that was so cool! You were like bam! shing! pow!"

Miku:(annoyed)"Zorome, stop being childish"

Goro:"You did a great job"

Shinji:"Thank you everyone"

Later everyone was at the Mistilteinn, they were at living room where they had reunions.

Ichigo:"Pretty soon, we are going to graduate, only Hiro and Naomi are left"

Shinji comes in along with Hiro.

Goro:"Hiro, where's Naomi?"

Hiro:"Naomi is resting, she said that she was tired"

Shinji:"Ichigo do you have any announcement"

 Ichigo and the rest of the girl blushed, because back in the garden most of the girls were too nervous to talk to him because he was too good looking.

Ichigo:"Hiro and Naomi are going to have their test next week and after that Nana, Dr. Franxx and..."

Ichigo stop from fear she was going to say someone else.

Shinji:(worried)"Ichigo?"

Ichigo:"Code:002 and his partner are coming to plantation 13 too"

Everyone was in shocked of what they heard and they got fear meeting the "partner killer" her self in their plantation. Meanwhile in a flying transport in the night a girl with pink hair with a red uniform watches the night sky.

???:'I wander if I'll find him, in plantation 13"

A smile forms on her face looking forward for her next battle.

IN THE NEXT CHAPTER

Shinji:"I'm going to meet Nana and Dr. Franxx, see you guys later"

Dr. Franxx:"Ah, code:000 is good to see you"

???:(Smiling)"So your the doctors favourite"

Shinji:"You are...."

NEXT CHAPTER PARTNER KILLER