Untitled Part 7

Mulai dari awal

"It g-gets dark early here, I l-l-like to sit on the r-roof sometimes when it starts to c-cool off and get darker," I explain as they look at the darkening sky. 

 They nodded, but Cartman rolled his eyes and dramatically groaned.

"Well thanks to Spaz, no one is in the house and we are locked in," he said, punching the large Tree that Craig and Clyde tried to climb, and sending a glare in my direction. 

I sighed as I walked to the front of the house and grabbed a key that was hidden in a container buried in the flowers next to the home, with only the painted stone that was glued to the lid showing. Cartman rolled his eyes as I pulled the Key out of the container and placed it back in the ground.

"That key doesn't work dumb-ass, we've already tried. They probably changed the locks or something," Cartman said with a low growl and I sigh before coughing. 

I hit my chest a couple times before stopping and Clyde and Butters looked at me worried. 

I shrug it off, as it is normal for me to cough a lot, and I started walking towards the back. 

"Back doors and front have the same lock genius,"Cartman said in a mocking tone. 

Kyle punched him before muttering a 'shut up' and smiled at me. 

I gave a weak smile back before heading towards the back of the yard which got me some looks from the guys. They want in, they will need the key. 

I walk to behind the shed and there was a padlock attached to a newer looking door and I entered the Key to unlock it and pulled off the pad lock. I swung the door open, almost hitting Kenny and I gave him an apologetic smile and he just chuckled and waved it off. 

I grabbed a red key that hung on the door and then I closed the door, making sure to put the padlock on again. We walked to the back door and I entered the Key and let them in. 

"Thanks kid," Stan said walking in with Kyle and Cartman following behind. I shrugged and Kenny ruffled my hair and Token gave me a smile. Clyde hugged me, causing me to wince and stiffen, but I gently hugged back, ignoring the pain that was going through my back. 

"So how was it here without us?" Clyde asked as he plopped onto the couch along with the rest of the guys. 

"Fine, I guess, K-Karen had me do some E-errands, b-but besides that, kind of boring," I mutter, closing the back door and heading to the front. 

Everyone but Cartman laughed and I sighed as I unlocked the door and opened it. 

Craig stormed in and Glared at everyone because they had seemed to forgot him out front. I closed the door as he turned on the TV and pushed Cartman off the couch. 

"Craig we have to practice," Token said which earned him two fingers from both Craig and Cartman. 

"I just walked half a mile, I am takin' a break," Cartman said and I rolled my eyes. 

Try carrying thirty pounds of gravel on your back for about three miles, on foot, in the Rain... 

I sigh as I look at the clock and realize that it was about time to start preparing Dinner, since Karen said I could if I wanted to. 

I went in the kitchen and started to get out ingredients when Butters came in. 

"H-Hey fella, what are ya doin' in here? Why don't you hang out with us in the livin' room?" He asked and I shrugged pointed to the cat clock on the wall. 

"I-I was going to m-make spaghetti or something f-for dinner," I say and he nods. 

"C-Can I help? Kenny is arguing with Eric and I don' really talk with the others," he said and I nodded.