27

*Back to ya boi Tweek

"Wait so when do I hop?" Red asked and I sighed.

"We've been at this for I don't even know how long, its already like eleven shouldn't we take a break," Bebe asked and I nodded.

"Please? I-I am really t-tired," I said and Red just sighed before flicking us off and turned the music back on.

"You go ahead, Imma keep practicing!" She called over the music and I sighed.

"Tweek! The Pasta is done! What do I do now?" Wendy called from the kitchen window and I hurried inside.

"Use the giant T-Tweezers things to take t-them out of the water and put th-them into the sauce," I explained tiredly and she laughed as she did as I said.

"Tweezers?" She questioned and i groaned.

"I-I am too t-tired to remember wh-what their called,"I said as I grabbed a bottle water from the fridge.

"Okay, now is it done?" She asked and I looked over at the noddles that were now covered in the red sauce.

"Y-yeah," I said before going to the back door.

"P-pasta is done," I said making Bebe and red stop what they were doing and run inside.

"So we need to plan," Red said as we started eating at the table.

"F-for what?" I asked and she flicked some sauce at me.

"To get you and Craig together," She said in a what-else tone.

"So the festival is coming up right?" Wendy asked and I nodded.

"I have a five stage plan," Bebe said before taking a long drink of water to pause for dramatic effects.

"Stage one; get his attention. Let us give you a make over," Bebe said and I nodded.

"N-No O-orange, br-bright yellow, or purple, a-and we are g-good," I said and they smiled.

"Stage two is?" Red asked and Bebe thought for a second.

" Show him you care, Win him a prize or buy him something from the booths. He actually likes to look at them but Clyde is always too hyped to do anything but ride, eat, and play games, then Token normally lets Clyde drag them around.

So check out some booths with him, grabs his attention and yell that you would rather spend time with him that Clyde and Token, even if he is doing something boring," Bebe said and I shrugged.

"It's not that boring," I said and she smiled.

"Even Better, you have something else in common too," she said and I smiled back.

"Stage three, let loose," Bebe said making Wendy chuckle.

"As always, goof off a bit, dance, have fun. Pretend that no one is there but you and Craig," Wendy said and I nodded.

"Stage four, spook house. He id known for going in with a straig face and coming out with an even blanker one. No one knows how since South Park has the scariest spook house in america. He won't go in by himself though, he always forces Clyde or Token to go with him.

You need to ride with him, give you sometime alone, and a chance for you to pretend like you are terrified and have him hold you," Bebe said and I nodded with a blank face.

They aren't scary because you can see the jump scares before they happen, so unless something touches me it'll probably be easy to ride.

"Then stage five, the Ferris Wheel. Ride it, let him guide the conversation until the top when you admit your feelings, then kiss him,"Bebe said and my eyes widened.

"J-just Kiss him?! Be like, oh Craig I like you than kiss his face! What if he doesn't feel the same way? What if he actually hayes me then pushes me off of him, accidentally pushing me out of the cart?! What if I mess something up during the day before that that makes him hate me?" I questioned in a panic tone that made the girls giggle a bit.

"Or you could do things how I would and say, 'I really love you, please don't kill me," then kiss him and run away. Wait for him to find you but text him and simply say, 'please don't kill me, if you don't like me that's cool, if you like me back so is that, but please don't make a huge deal out of it,' and then let him guide it from there. Less a chance he publicly embarrasses you, less a chance he kills you, less a chance he hurts you in general," Red said and Wendy smacked the back of her head.

"C-Can we go w-with that instead?" I asked, honestly liking Reds Idea better.

"Nope! There is also more a chance he'll reject you that way. Besides we will be watching you the entire time, so if you mess up we will either tell you what to do or jump out and save you," Bebe said and I nodded.

"O-okay," I nervously said and they smiled.

"What day are you going?" Wendy asked and I shrugged.

"S-second I think," I told her and she sighed. 

"I can't come, neither can Bebe," she said and I nodded. 

"Why can't we come?" Bebe asked and Wendy rolled her eyes. 

"You have a date and I have to help Stan and Kyle," she explained and Bebe groaned. 

"Fuck the date! You go help Stan and Kyle, I'll reschedule and Red and I will go," Bebe said and I smiled at her. 

"Y-you d-don't have to cancel y-your plans f-for me," I said and she shook her head. 

"Nope! We need to get started now!" she exclaimed as she quickly stood from her chair. 

"Sh-shouldn't I be getting h-home about n-now?" I asked and Bebe shook her head. 

"Dad! Tweek is going to stay here for like a week! Is that okay?" She called out and she got a groggy 'yes' in return. 

"I already texted Karen. I told her you need some time to get away from everything and that we'll take turns having you at our houses. She said as long as you video call her once a day or stop by the shop or something it's fine. She is on her way to drop off your clothes," Wendy said and I just blankly stared at her. 

Who the fuck does this? Is it normal for people to keep people in their house for a week? Better question, should I be worried? Probably... Then again who the fuck cares at this point. If all goes South I have my phone, I can call Bill or Mike... 

Oh well... I don't care anymore