29 - step one

"There he is!" Bebe squealed as she saw Craig, Clyde, and Token standing near the Ferris wheel. 

Right as she said that Clyde saw us and lightly waved before turning Craig and telling him something to make him go away. 

"Good luck! We will jump out if you are messing up too much," Mike said and I gave a weak smile at him before he and Bebe walked off. 

"Good luck, and if all goes south, I'll kick his ass and you can hang out with us," Red said making me smile with a chuckle. She and I quickly hugged before I turned and walked over to the two guys waiting by the ride. 

"You look fucking fabulous!" Clyde said in that stereotypical 'gay boy' voice which made me roll my eyes. 

"I know right," I said, mimicking his voice. 

"Where the fuck is the stutter?" Clyde asked his tone going serious and I shrugged. 

"It comes and goes... Bebe and Wendy helped me. O-of course, fucking stutter, it comes back everyone once in a wh-while," I glare at the ground. 

"Fucking stutter," I mutter again making them chuckle. 

"I asked Craig to see if they had fried mushrooms over in that direction so he'll be back in a second," Clyde said and I raised my eyebrow. 

"Fried veggies are amazing," Clyde said making me chuckle and shrugged. 

"I-I've never had them," I said and he gasped. 

"What?" He questioned and I laughed. 

"The art festival was the actual first carnival, festival, thing I've ever been too. So honestly all of this is new to me," I explained and he pulled me into a hug. 

"You poor, poor, child... I will bring you back next week and we'll spend all day here doing everything," He said and I chuckled. 

"Oh here comes Craig," Token said before giving me a quick hug. 

"And it's good to see you again," he added and I smiled at him before looking over where Craig was coming from. 

He looked at me and stopped. He kind of stared at me for about a minute and I started to get nervous. 

After a second Craig started to rush towards me in the most subtle way he could. When he got to me he had tears in his eyes and he just stared down at me -since I'm like four inches shorter than him- saying nothing. 

I feel Clyde and Token step back a bit making me nervous a bit and I try to keep my eyes locked with Craig's. 

It was hard though. They were again filled with so many unreadable emotions. It was hard to look at without hurting. 

Before I could look away Craig pulled me in a hug and he hid his face in my hair. 

"Don't ever fucking scare me like that again you asshole," he muttered and I wrapped my arms around him, my heart beating fast and I'm sure my face was red.

"I'm sorry," I said and he pulled away before wiping his eyes. 

"Why'd you run off? Where have you been? I thought something happened to you. I get it if you hate me but you could have at least let me know you were alive. In this town, it's not unlikely you were kidnapped or murdered or something like that. You had me scared as fuck! And you!" He shouted and pointed at Clyde and Token. 

"I know you knew about this otherwise Token wouldn't be cooing like an idiot and Clyde would be in tears refusing to let go of Tweek!" He said before turning back to me. 

"Never fucking do that again!" He scolded and I looked away with a blush. 

He seemed angry and it honestly scared me a bit, but at the same time, he is angry because he was worried about me! 

"Sorry," he muttered and  I smiled at him. 

"You're fine. I just needed a break from e-everything. I was either at B-Bebe's, Red's, Wendy's, or Mike's house," I said and I heard a low growl come from him. 

I backed up and bit and he sheepishly smiled at me. 

"S-sorry... Mike's still in town?" He asked and I nodded. 

"Yeah, h-he's staying for a couple months. Don't you remember?" I asked and he rubbed the back of his neck nervously. 

"Nope... I don't know how I forgot," he muttered and I smiled. 

"You are fine, Anything interesting happened while I was on my break?" I asked and he shook his head. 

"Nope, I was mostly panicking over you and every possible thing that could've happened to you... and I probably shouldn't've said that," he said with a blush making me laugh a bit... although Mike and the girls say I giggle... 

I should question Token about that later... or Kyle... maybe butters... oh whatever! 

"You're fine, it's nice to know someone cared enough to panic, Kenny sat around all day complaining with Cartman because I was missing and our cookout was canceled," I said and he chuckled. 

"You look great though, did you let the girls give you a makeover?" He asked and I shrugged. 

"Did the tie give it away?" I asked and he nodded with a smile. 

"Your stutter is for the most part gone too, also... how did they tame that mess on your head you call hair?" he asked making me laugh and I shrugged. 

"Trust me i-if I knew I would tell you. Mike and Red did it," I said and he nodded with a slight frown.

"You good?" I asked and he nodded. 

"Yeah, just thinking. Anyway, since you're back and we can finally start doing shit. What are we doing first?" he asked and I shrugged. 

"We could do the b-booths I guess. I've never been to these things, but I did kind of want to check out the shops," I suggested and Clyde groaned earning Craig to flick them off. 

"I'm cool with that. These two will probably go to do the tunnel of love or something while you and I go do that. They never want to come along," He said earning a punch in the arm from Token while Clyde was busy looking around with his back to us, so he probably didn't hear Craig. 

"So we meet up at the spook house as always?" Token asked and Craig nodded. 

"Meet us around four?" Token checked and Craig and I both nodded. 

"Great, see you later," he said before grabbing Clyde and dragging him to a near by ride. 

"Follow me, I'll show you the best place for booths," Craig said and I nodded and started to follow him. 

I look over to see the girls, and Mike, giving me a thumbs up with a smile from afar. 

Step one is complete. 

(THE BOOK IS COMING TO AN END ANY PREDICTIONS ON HOW THE OTHER FOUR STEPS WILL GO?)