Untitled Part 10

(Little time-skip - about three weeks) 

"Craig you've got to Hurry up if we are going to make it in time!" Clyde calls out and I laugh. 

"Y-You still have twenty minutes until h-have to be on st-stage," I tell him as I grab my jacket and he rolls his eyes. 

"Yeah, but we need to practice once before we actually perform, so Craig is taking forever," Clyde said annoyed and I laughed. 

"H-here," I say as I toss him the keys to Richard's car. 

"J-Just doesn't d-do anything stupid and Y-You are paying for it if y-you crash," I tell him as he, of course, catches the damn keys. 

 He nods and I smile at him before leaving the house and walking towards the cafe. I've worked there for about two weeks and everyone had learned who I was by now. I hadn't really gotten out of the house that first week I was here. 

That week I got sick Karen had suggested I stay home while Craig and Kenny watch over me. 

I didn't want to, but who am I to disobey them. 

Craig, of course, didn't really do anything, he just kind of checked on me every once in while and made sure I was sleeping (which I faked it when I heard footsteps walking near my room at night) when he'd wake up around midnight every night. 

Kenny was bored I think and would constantly keep me company and stayed the night more than once. He wouldn't let me get out of bed unless it was for the bathroom for about three days until I bribed him with making a triple chocolate cake for his birthday which is next week. 

The other two days after that were pretty normal, Craig said he was going out and call him if I am dying or something and Kenny stayed home while we binged movies and cleaned up a bit. 

Today the guys are performing at the Cafe for the musical arts fundraiser at school. I haven't heard them Practice because I spent a lot of time on the roof or at work while they practiced so it'll be my first time actually hearing them! 

I walk into the building to see Token talking frantically to Karen.
I look at them suspiciously and walk over.

"I-Is everything alright?" I ask and Token nods.

"Yeah, it's just we can't really rehearse right now because Without Craig and Clyde Jimmy doesn't know when to come in. He gets his cues from them," Token explained and I sighed.

"Th-they are on the way," I say and he nods and lets out a sigh of relief as he walks to the back room. 

"Thank you for helping at the shop today sweetie," Karen said and I gave her a half smile. 

"I-it's no problem," I tell her although even if it was I'd still be here so I wouldn't give them any reason to be upset with me.

I put on an apron and started to serve drinks and take orders. Craig and Clyde came and ran into the back room, well Clyde ran in the back room; Craig just walked in and flicked me off as a greeting. 

I sighed and kept waiting tables while waiting for them to perform. A month ago if you'd have told me I'd have a job and friends I'd've laughed in your face, well not really, I'd probably nod and think you were crazy. 

Here I am though. I'm surprisingly comfortable here, my anxiety isn't as bad, I can decently sleep (about two hours a night if lucky), and I haven't been physically injured other than that burn which actually left a scar, but not a bad one. 

"Tweek, someone is here to see you," I hear Karen say. I look over at her and she nods towards the door. 

I look over and a huge grin spreads across my face and I rushed over to the man who was looking around.