15

"What?" Morana's voice was shaky, she looked deep into my eyes, furrowing her brows. I swallowed the lump in my throat, unsure of what to say next.  'You love me?' She spoke hesitantly, breaking the growing awkward silence. She had a cigarette between her thumb and index finger, smoke trailing from it.

I closed my eyes, taking a deep breathe, preparing myself for my own words. 

"I do. I really do, Morana. It may seem weird, fast, really fast actually, and unexpected, but I do. I am so happy that I brought you here, you stepped into my life, and made it so much better, showing me what real love is like within a short time, showing me how real it can be." I released the breathe I seemed to be holding. Morana just looked at me, inhaling from her cigarette. Her lips parted, words escaping them. 

"I love you Liam." She stepped closer, her breathe on my lips, "I love you so much, and I am so thankful for you for helping me. I think you're my new distraction." She smiled, suffocating her cigarette in the ashtray on the table. I breathed in the last remnants of the smoke, still lingering. 

I glanced down at her plump lips, her eyes following mine. She smiled, closing the gap between us. I had no time to think before her lips were on my own. Our lips moved in perfect harmony, as if they were made for one another. 

The kiss tasted of smoke and faint taste of alcohol. My eyes fluttered shut, and my hands traveled to her hips. So much love and so much pleasure in one kiss. 

Morana broke it, causing me to lean in, wanting more. She giggled, resting her forehead on mine and looking into my eyes before whispering four simple words.

"I love you Liam."

- - - - - - - -

omg aw aw. but omg this story has come far! 

thank you to everyone for voting and commented i really appreciate it. 

and the reason its short because I'm working on a lot of exciting stuff at the moment! 

and, hey, kik me! i love talking to you guys! my kik is xandrahey

love youuuu x