10

Yesterday's events swam through my mind, giving me a headache. Morana layed silently on the couch she soon come to know so well. Her fragile body, exposed, and pale.

"Why was she here?" She spoke quietly, breathing in deeply. I grabbed my first cigarette of the morning. Sparks flew as I ignited the lighter with my thumb, lighting the end of my smoke.

I inhaled, breathing slowly, letting the smoke fill my lungs.

"She wanted me back. Then I realized, all she wanted me for was drunk sex so I was done." I coughed slightly, analyzing the ash from my cigarette falling to the wooden floor.

I could hear Morana shifting on the leather.

"Where's the love?" Her voice was so small, so quiet, I could barely hear the words spoken by her.

"What?" I questioned quietly. 

"Relationships need love. And it sounded like there was no love. Where was it?" She finally sat up on the couch, looking over at me. I looked down. 

"I don't know. Maybe in someone else." I took in a deep breathe from the cigarette that I as starting to neglect. 

"Yeah. Maybe." She looked down in her lap, seeming uneasy. 

"What are you thinking about?" I questioned, moving over to the leather couch with my cigarette between my fingers. 

"Love, I guess. Being stopped from feeling it." Her voice shrank with each word, sadness filled her dark eyes. 

"You'll feel it. And when you do, you'll know."

- - - - - - - - - - - 

this is a really mushy chapter. but next chapter will have more interesting things happen i think.

and im sorry for it being so short. i will get right on chapter 11 for you guys! 

and im working on some new works. let me know what kind of stuff you'de like me to write! im open to you're opinions.