12

The relationship between Morana and I has grown. I've learned things about her that I'm sure no one else knows. She told me of her problems, the things that haunt her that only she had to face. 

"It's like someone is always watching you, following you. It's scary." She spoke with hesitation filling her voice. I looked at my feet, ready to speak to try to sooth her, but she continued. "Constantly being judged by someone that isn't even there, isn't even real. How do I even know you're real, Liam." She sighed, looking over at me, eyebrows furrowed.

I breathed lightly, looking up at her dark eyes. 

"I'm real Morana. I'm real and I'm here for you. I promise." I smiled, scooting closer to her small frame. She bit her bottom lip, smiling, not sure what was going on in her mind. 

"What are you thinking about?" I questioned, smiling. Her eyes lit up like I've never seen before, she was genuinely happy. 

"I don't know, you." She spoke quietly, looking down at her fiddling hands. My cheeks heated. 

"What exactly about me?" I questioned, smiling down at her. Her face flashed with confusion and embarrassment. 

"I guess, h-how thankful I am for you kind of helping me." She stuttered, avoiding my eyes. 

"I'm glad I helped you've opened my eyes, Morana." I smiled, lifting her chin to finally look into my eyes.

"How have I done that?" She tilted her head, questioning my statement.

"Because, you showed me that love can be found anywhere, even in a rainy, dark alley."

- - -

sorry its short

but i hope you like it

and sorry for taking so long updating

im updating intoxicated soon, be sure to check that out.  

please let me know what you think, leave a comment and vote!