08

The rain pounded harder on the side of the house. The air becoming cold and smelling of rain and smoke. The silence began to subside from the sounds out side, and the breathing between the two of us. 

"Doesn't look like the storm is going to stop anytime soon." I spoke quietly, not wanting to interrupt the rhythm of the beating rain. Morana glanced over at me. 

"Yeah, it seems that way." She hummed, fiddling with her skinny pale fingers. 

"Do you have a place to stay?" I hesitated, already having clue to the answer. 

"The ally." She said simply. Her eyes moved out the window, raindrops dancing along the glass. 

"No, you're staying here." I insisted firmly. She sighed. 

"Fine." She whispered, my eyes widened, expecting her rejection. 

"Well its getting late, we should get some rest." She shot off of the couch, nodding in agreement. Her feet carried her to my bedroom, and I immediately followed. 

"I need something to sleep in." She sat on the bed, waiting for me to help her. 

I handed her a pair of my boxers, she eyed them then took them out of my grasp. 

I walked out of the room, settling in on the couch before Morana came walking in. She had on my boxers, with one of my t-shirts. 

"I hope you don't mind." She tugged at the shirt, taking her bottom lip in between her teeth. 

"Not at all." I said simply, trying not to admire her too much in my clothing. 

"Aren't you going to sleep in your room?" She questioned, motioning down the hall. 

"I thought you didn't want the company." I looked up at her finally, unexpected of her question. 

"I wouldn't mind it." She said sweetly, looking down are her pale toes. 

I hesitantly made my way behind her to my room. Morana sneaked in under the white duvet, burying her self. 

She waved me over to join her. Taking small steps, I walked to the king sized bed, that for the past night was made for one. 

I took my place in the bed, keeping enough space for the two of us. 

"Goodnight Liam." She hummed before her breathes evened and she was submersed into a peaceful sleep. 

"Goodnight Morana."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  

im sorry for another sucky chapy.  but please let me know what you think 

and thank you so much for 100+ votes on this. it means so much and im so close to 1k. 

please dont forget to check out my joint account @recordlove ! 

i love you xx