11

Silence consumed us slowly, making the smokey air awkward, yet comforting. 

Her voice quietly broke the air.

"Um, so. What was she like? You know, other than being a bitch." Morana said slowly, unsure of herself. A small laugh escaped my lips.

"She was somewhat loving, um. Not very approving. And like you said, a bitch." I looked down at the floor, remembering Kali, and the little bit of something we actually had. 

"Doesn't sound like a good girlfriend." She hummed, rolling her eyes. I laughed a little.

"Nope, she wasn't." I grabbed a cigarette off of the coffee table, sticking it between my lips, looking for my lighter. 

"Here." Morana found the red source of a flame, lighting my cigarette herself. Our eyes locked, and their gazes never broke. 

"Thanks." I spoke after exhaling the smoke. She nodded, setting the lighter next to the pack of cigarettes that was slowly disappearing. 

I took the cigarette from my lips, holding it in between my thumb and forefinger. Morana's eyes following my cigarette. 

"Want some?" I smiled, noticing her want for it. She nodded, causing me to hand her the red glowing stick of nicotine. 

Her chapped, cold lips met the cigarette, breathing in every bit of it. She looked down at the glowing end of the cigarette, analyzing its light. 

"I think I'm like a cigarette." She spoke confidently, for the first time I have been in her presence. 

"Why is that?" I questioned, furrowing my eyebrows as I took the cigarette back from her. 

"I'm slowly disappearing."

 - - - - 

woop there it is.

the infamous line of 'cigarette'.

oh and thank you guys so so much for 2k reads. omg. i was actually never expecting this! haha

but dont forget feedback, and to vote! 

loads of love babes. x