07

We sat there in silence, a comfortable silence. My mind wandered, processing everything with Morana. Her eyes wandered my home, ever so often taking a puff from her slowly dying cigarette.

"What else is your distraction?" Morana's voice broke through the silence. I looked down at my shoes, covered in mud and rain.

"My recent occupation of loneliness." I huffed, breathing from the nicotine. Her glance caught mine, she looked worried.

"What do you mean?" Her glowing cigarette was dying, she shoved it into the dusty ash tray on the table.

"I mean," I leaned forward to defuse my once glowing cigarette in the same ash tray, "I smoke because the one I loved left me, so now I feel lonely. I am lonely." I sighed, closing my eyes and breathing in the last bits of smoke that still lingered in the air.

"Love always finds it's way back. May be in someone new." Morana smiled, her face glowing, the first time seeing her so lost in a world of hurt that I knew nothing about.

"Yeah, I guess your right." I returned the smile.

Different thoughts about Morana formed in my mind. Thoughts I know I shouldn't express, because who knows how she would react.

The silence consumed us once again, leaving the smell of nicotine between us.

sorry this is short . I wanted to update for you guys. I'll update a better chapter later. please leave feedback and such. love you guys. xxx