13

Kali came over again. This time, with words for Morana. Her hair in knots, dark circles under her eyes, and she reeked of whiskey. 

"You did this to me, Liam." Kali spat, gesturing to her warn out self. "You put me through hell, and this is what you did to me." She yelled, beating at my chest. I just looked into dull eyes, not speaking, just waiting for her to get a fucking grip. 

"So you're just going to ignore me?" She stepped back, looking at me. "And where is that fucking slut you've been housing here? Huh?" She narrowed her eyes, searching my apartment. Her words hurt me, although they weren't directed toward me. 

"Don't. Fucking call her that." I scoffed, looking down at her with narrow eyes. Thankfully Morana had wandered into my room before Kali's appearance. 

"You love her don't you?" Kali furrowed her eyebrows taking a step closer, the alcohol was talking. A heat surged through my veins, unsure of what it was. More than likely, anger. 

"I'm defending her." I huffed, anger racing through me.

"You love her, and you think she will love you back. All she wants is your money." Kali's voice was deep and raspy. 

"What gives you the idea that I love her. You never loved me, so how the fuck do you know what love is?" My voice grew louder with each word, my chest rising, my breaths uneven. Silence fell over the two of us, consuming us. Kali's face fell, all the emotion left within her was gone. 

"Let me speak to her." Anger was still swimming in her eyes, pushing me out of the way in a rage fueled frenzy.

"What the fuck do you want?" Morana.

- - - - - 

aye. 

so here ya go, a little update! 

I'm updating again tonight! so be ready.

please don't forget to comment and vote 

i really love to hear your guys' thoughts and such. so yeah. xx