14

Anger swirling through Morana's eyes. Kali's own flashed with intimidation for a split second. 

"What the fuck do I want? Well, for starters, I'd like you to get the fuck out of my boyfriends home." She stepped closer to Morana, not quite evading her space as she did mine. 

"From what I've heard, he isn't your boyfriend." Morana hummed, rubbing her arm, restoring back to your shy self, after the small burst of confidence.

"Is there something fucking wrong with you?" Kali laughed, noticing Morana's sudden change. "Want to be all big and bad asking me what the fuck I want, then wants to act innocent. Well look here you little bitch-"

"Stop!" Morana roared, cutting Kali's words off. Her eyes watered, welcoming the tears. She covered her face with her hands, embarrassed.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I questioned Kali, her face staying emotionless. "You need to fucking leave and never, come back. Ever." I walked to the door, opening it for Kali. Her eyes stay the same dull color, never changing emotion.

"And what if I am in love with her." Kali's footsteps trailed out the house before she snapped around at my words.  

"You're lying to yourself." Kali rolled her eyes, continuing on her way. 

"I don't think I am. I'm allowed to be in love." I closed the door, not wanting to hear anymore form Kali. I sighed a sigh of relief, and rolled my eyes at the lingering thought of Kali. I looked up, meeting Morana's dark eyes, to find out she had heard the last few words.

"What?"

- - - - - 

what is love? baby don't hurt me. don't hurt me no more. 

good golly. love is in the air. 

who ships liam and morana? ayyeee. they need a ship name! 

sorry its so short. uggh. 

don't forget feedback and voting. 

i love to hear what you guys think!