09

I woke up the next morning, intertwined in Morana's warm arms. Her breathing was rhythmic, and her lips read that she was in a peaceful sleep.

I easily snuck from our vine like limbs, and maid my way to the kitchen. My body was cold, the warmth was being given from the cotton sweat pants that hung low on my hips. The events of the night played through my head, Morana's sudden pulse of bravery, running through her veins.

I grabbed a bottle of orange juice and leaned on the counter, the marble cold on my bare chest. I took a sip of the cold drink, soothing my sore throat.

The rain was still pounding outside, making the house dark. The rhythmic pattern was soon interrupted by the turning of the front door, my eyes widened, only one person had a key to this house. Shit, I muttered under my breathe.

Kali's face was red, and her hair was dripping.

"Liam. Hi." She hummed, smiling. My eyes widened.

"Kali." My voice heavy was annoyance.

"I came back Liam." Her smile grew at her words, and mine only fell.

"You what?" I questioned, sounding bitter.

"I came back. I thought about it, and your quit sexy when you're drunk."Her voice and eyes were full of lust, glazed in a state of intoxication, walking closer to me, tracing her fingers down my happy trail.

"No, Kali." I turned my cheek, not believing this for a second. "You've done this before, come crawling back to me because you want a good fuck." I spat, her eyes widened, shocked at my choice words.

She parted her lips, ready to speak but I interrupted her.

"That's what this relationship was truly built on. Sex. That's why I get drunk, because all you want is sex, when I'm in love with you. When I thought I was in love with you." My chest was rising and falling, heave breathes escaping me.

Kali's eyes were glued to mine, but something caught her attention in the hall.

"Who the fuck is that?" Kali scoffed, words slurring.

In walked Morana, swimming in my t-shirt that was far to big on her. Her arms stretching, waking her up. Her eyes met mine, then Kali's. 

She remained silent, not knowing what to say, loss for response. 

"Kali, I think you need to go." My eyes narrow. Morana, sheeps slowly down the hall. 

"You moved on quickly, didn't you? Fucking another girl already? That's a new record Liam." Her face was red, and if it were possible, her ears would be emitting steam.  

"I'm not fucking her. Now get the fuck out of my house Kali!" I screamed, her face finally falling. 

"Fine, I guess I will just be leaving." Kali looked down, then over to Morana, then finally to me. She pulled her tight coat closer, readying herself for the cold piercing rain, along with my lasting words. 

"I'm sorry Morana." I sighed a sigh of relief. Morana looked down, her cheeks pink. 

"No. Thank you." She tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. 

"For what?" I stood up straight, walking slowly over to her small, fragile frame. 

"For actually caring and being there." She chuckled, and finally looked up at me with a smile. 

"Always."

- - - - - 

This is a cute chapter and its long. oooohh. and thank you so much for reading this and giving such sweet feedback. omg i love you guys so much. 

and feel free to message me when ever or leaving a message on my message board.