14. Letting them know.

Mingyu's POV

It had been a few days since Y/N's 'storming out' occurred, and she hadn't yet shown her face at school.

I guess she must be pretty mad at us.

But I guess what me and Xiumin did was kinda wrong. We shouldn't have kept that big of a secret from someone like her, one of the closest people to Joshua.

But then again, telling her wouldn't have helped Joshua's situation.

I was just walking down the school corridors, absentmindedly thinking about barbecued beef, and whether I should cook some up today, when Xiumin came into my view.

Literally.

"Yah! Hello Mingyu~? Are you there!" He yelled waving his hand in my face.

"Yeah yes, what!" I snapped, trying to get his hand out from in front of me.

"Okay okay, relax! I was gonna ask if you'd seen Y/N since she..um, you know."
He gestured with his hands Y/N walking out, probably because he found it awkward saying it out loud.

"No, I haven't, actually. I was thinking about it earlier. Like, what if something's up. Like, serious. What if she's seriously mad at us and hates us?!" I started panicking at my overthinking.

"Woah woah, calm yourself! I'm talking about what if something dodgy happened."

Is shot him a look of disbelief.

"What is with you and your pessimistic mind?! Just because Joshua got threatened then kidnapped and beaten up doesn't mean the same thing will happen to someone who hasn't been seen for a few days..." I stopped my sentence, realising how bad it sounded.

"Holy shit Xiumin your right something bad could've happened to her we need to go check!"

I grabbed Xiumin by his bag and dragged him outside.

"Wait. What about our classes?" He stopped himself.

"Forget that we got way more important matters to deal with, Xiumin our friend is in danger and the other one could possibly be in danger. I need to save them if that's the last thing I do, because I wanna be best man at their wedding, not an undertaker at their funerals."

With that we both ran again, to Y/N's house.

Xiumin's POV

As soon as we'd ran up her drive we were practically banging her door down.
Hoping she'd open up and we could possibly resolve our argument.

After what seemed like 2 minutes of screaming her name and pounding on the front door, it unexpectedly swung open, to reveal an unknown woman.

"YES?! Who are you! And what do you want!" She yelled at us, obviously angry.

Wow she must've had a short temper to get frustrated at our polite knocking.

"Uh-ummm.." Mingyu proceeded to look at the ground.

Great, I have to save our souls once again.