2. Who are you?

Y/N's POV

I was on the verge of flicking the boy in the face. I turned around to face him, and sighed, trying to recollect all calmness. "Look, James-"
"It's Joshua."
I glared at him, trying to restrict myself from strangling his smooth, perfectly tanned neck, as I'd had the sudden urge to touch-
NO. Get a grip of yourself.
I looked into his deep, brown orbs, staring back at me, I could see the curiosity seeping out of them, along with boredom.
I sighed again. "Joshua, you really really don't know what your getting yourself into!" I sarcastically stated, trying to be intimidating. "I mean, I might look quiet, but if you mess with me I swear I'll-"
I was interrupted, yet again. He'd grabbed the phone out of my hand, still inconveniently unlocked, and on the group chat, he started looking through the messages.
I could see the cute smile grow into a grin as he kept scrolling through my messages. Whilst I sat there in agony, only imagining what conversations he could be seeing. Why I hadnt tried to retrieve my phone, I don't know. But something inside me, made me feel like this would lead mesomewhere, hopefully away from this boy, once he'd found out my deepest and darkest secrets.
What I didn't know, whilst carrying on my trail of thought, was that Joshua wasn't still on the chat, he was scrolling through all your DM's. I glanced over at him, watching his grin instantly drop.
"What's wrong?" I mused, enjoying his sudden tense form. "Find out one of my secrets? Something finally making you get los-"
"Who's Jae?" He asked, I could feel the awkwardness in his voice. Oh no, oh holy crap, please don't say he came across my conversation with your ex, Jae Chang. Someone who caused me much hurt and upset. But he was in the past, I never even dared waste brain space thinking about him. He could see my face falling. Realising he'd gone too far, he quickly handed me back my phone. "Wow, I-I uhhh... I'm sorry, ummm, I didn't mean to I-"
"It's fine." I cut him off, feeling slightly good about it, but even more relieved when seeing that my stop was up next. I got up dramatically, and walked to the front of the bus, shooting him one last glance.
Our gazes met. But I pulled away my eyes and focused on the bus doors opening in front of me. I hopped off, briskly strolling down the road. All I wanted to do was go home and binge watch weekly idol while eating haribos. Today had really got to me, I was just glad it was the last day, it couldn't possibly get worse-
"Hey! Bus girl!! Wait!"
I inwardly groaned.
"You never told me your name! And I felt so bad I-"
"Y/N." I replied.
"My name is Y/N."