"I knew those girls were no good. Friggin' idiots." Akira said, pissed off. "Those girls are irrelevant."

"Maybe we need to look around the mall." I told Akira. Akira stared at me like I was crazy.

"You and what army? I'm not looking for those girls. Plus, I think I see Trey sitting down over there." Akira said, pointing at a certain direction. I turned around and saw Trey sitting down on a bench.

"Deuces!" Akira said and ambled towards Trey. I huffed out an carried the items we bought out of Victoria Secret. Now, I'm have to do all of this shopping by myself. So, the next thing I have to do is get food...Maybe there is a place in this mall that's willing to make the food.

I walked out of Victoria Secret, and looked around for a restaurant when I found one, it was a Chinese restaurant. That was a good thing because Tamika loved Chinese food.

As I entered the store, I saw Prince standing at the front desk. He smiled back at me. I nervously walked to the counter. Was this his job? The store was a bit busy, but the food line wasn't. It was only Prince and I.

"Hello Shivy. What brings you here?"

"I want to buy food for my friends party."

"Alright." Prince said, bringing out his notepad and a pencil. He still wore the same shades he wore all the time. Wasn't this his job? Why the fuck was he still wearing shades? His hair was held together with a rubber band and he had on a white shirt and jeans. "What would you like to order?"

"Um, twelve plates of fried rice, twelve plates of fried chicken, five gallons of Sprite and about thirteen fortune cookies." I stated. "Delivered it to Buzz by three o'clock in two days."

I recited the address to my Buzz, but he cut me off.

"I already know the address to Buzz. I've been there before." Prince said. I nodded my head. How could I ever forget?

"Right."

Prince ripped the sheet of paper from his notepad and stuck it to the wall. "That'll be sixty dollars."

I gave Prince a ten and fifty dollar bill. When he took the money, his hand brushed over mine, giving me a certain jolt. I jumped up in surprise and saw Prince smirk. He put the money in the cash register.

"Thank you." I said hurriedly. I turned to walk away, but Prince stopped me.

"Who said I was done talking to you?" Prince asked me. I slowly turned around.

"What! You've been harassing me for the last few weeks!" I exclaimed. Prince removed his apron and jumped over the. He landed in front of me.

"I'm on my lunch break now. Let's walk and talk." Prince said. I frowned and started walking away. I didn't want to talk to Prince. All I wanted to do was plan out this damn party. Prince jogged after me and hastily grabbed my hand. He yanked me back.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Home." I spat, snatching my hand away from him. I'm not gunna let him rule me over like he did every time we saw each other. Prince got in front of me and blocked my way of leaving.

"Prince, move." I said angrily. I moved to the side, but he did the same thing.

"Stop it, Prince! I don't have time for this." I said. Prince was getting on my last nerve. I didn't want to play this game he was playing.

"Stay with me, Shivy! We can do a whole lot of stuff together. I love you!"

"Well, I don't feel the same way back! Get it into your thick head!" I said! I stomped on his foot and kicked him on the leg so he would stop following me. Then, I walked away. Prince was just another obstacle in my life.

.~~*~~.

(Two days later)

THIS IS A DISASTER! The food hasn't arrived yet and those at the party were getting hungry.

"Thank you for all the gifts! I love all of you! Tamika said happily. She stared at me and Akira. "Now, time for the food! What have my best-friends gotten us to eat?"

Akira stared back at me. "Yeah, what did we get them to eat?"

The food wasn't here yet! What was everyone suppose to eat?

"Someone is at the door!" Tamika said.

"Siobhan, go answer it please!" Akira begged. I got up from my seat and walked to the door. I opened it only to see a short Chinese woman holding a lot of bags.

"Your foo!" The lady said with a Chinese accent. I took the food and smiled. I thought Prince would be delivering the food, not this lady.

"Thanks. Um, I'm curious, does a man named Prince work at your restaurant?"

"Prince? There no Prince here." She said, pronouncing words weirdly. "Have nice day and sowwy for late delivery!"

The lady turned and walked away, leaving me confused and dumbfounded like always.

.~~*~~.

A/N: Sowwy foh mistake. I try best to update foh you and I did.

^^ Haha, I like talking that way. Anyways, I hope y'all enjoyed. Did you hear Jacob Latimore's new song! That was sexy as hell! lol! I love errythang now! Including you reading this!

15+ comments for the next chapter!