The Werewolf in the Woods...10

Start from the beginning

     Cqari was looking at him with big eyes. "W-why would he do that?"

     Amaris gave a small smile and cupped her face with one hand. "Cqarina, don't worry about it, please. It was a long time ago."

     Cqari nodded, blinking some tears away. Amaris sighed and pulled her into a tight hug. Her arms slowly wrapped around him. "You emotional, silly girl," Amaris chuckled.

     She giggled against him and took that as her chance to touch his body. Amaris pulled back raising an eyebrow, not that he didn't like the feel of her hands on his body. "What were you doing?"

     She shrugged. "Feeling the package!" she exclaimed.

     Amaris laughed. "It's good to know I have a perverted mate."

     She smiled, warmly. "I love it when you say that word."

     "What word? Mate?"

     She sighed and leaned her head on his shoulder. "Yes. I never thought I would get one. Loren found out he had a mate when he was 6 and he only just started talking to her like a year ago."

     Amaris stayed silent and put his hands on her waist, pulling her closer.

~~~~~~~~~~

Ady's POV

     The next day, we got an awesome surprise. I was at Loren's house with him, Cqari, Amaris, Mel, and Kenny when someone busted into the house without knocking and exclaimed, "WHAT'S UP, MY BITCHES?!"

     "Brad!" We all chorused and went to go tackle him, well of course except Amaris.

     We literally tackled him to the floor and he said, "Hey, whoa, don't mess up my clothes, now!"

     "Jeez, everyone forgot about me, eh?" I heard Aaron's voice and I was actually the first one to also tackle him.

     "Oh, I missed you crazy wolves!" I yelled and everyone laughed.

     "We missed you, too, Ady. So, what's been going-" Brad stopped when he looked at Amaris and raised an eyebrow.

     Cqari squealed and ran over to him, grabbing his hand. "Brad, Aaron, this is Amaris, my mate."

     Brad and Aaron nodded but they eyed him ever so slowly. "You look familiar. Like...way too familiar."

     I laughed. "That's what we all said. He looks like Carnell, doesn't he?" They nodded. "That's his son."

     Their eyes widened and they looked at each other before busting out laughing. "Carnell's got a son? Did he know?"

     Everyone shook their head.  "Jeez....well, I'm happy that you found a mate, Cqari. It's ironic how it turned out to be Carnell's son, though," Aaron said.

     Brad, always being the loud one, complained, "Why are we the only two who haven't found a mate?! I'm getting lonely!"

     Mel laughed. "How come you just don't get a girlfriend?"

     Aaron snickered. "He tries. They turn him down."

     I laughed. "Well, there's always a bunch of girls at the bowling place." Everyone nodded in agreement. "Cqari, wanna come bowling with us?"

~~~~~~

Third Person P.O.V

     Cqari bit her lip and looked down. "I don't know how to bowl." Then she turned around to go upstairs but Amaris grabbed her wrist and twirled around to him.

     "I'll teach you, sweetheart."

     "Then it's settled!" Ady clapped.

~~~~

     It was Amaris' turn to bowl. He husikly whispered in Cqari's ear, "Watch the pro," before taking a ball, rolling, and getting a strike.

     Everyone clapped and shouted.

     But now it was Cqari's turn. She stood there nervous with the ball in her hand. Amaris gave a small smile and took her hand, pulling her. He positioned her in front of him and steadied her.

     He heard her heart beating like crazy. "Cqari," he whispered in her ear. "Relax, babe."

     She shivered. "It's impossible to relax when you're whispering to me with that sexy voice."

     Amaris chuckled against her back. "Should I stop talking then?" He started to back away from her but Cqari grabbed his shirt.

     "Don't you dare leave me."

     Amaris' lip twitched. "Wouldn't dream of it." He pecked her on her lips.

     Everyone groaned, but Brad was the one to yell, "Are you going to bowl or suck face?!"

     Everyone laughed and Amaris pulled away. "Just relax and if you miss, it's okay," he nodded and went to go sit down.

     Cqari focused on the 10 pins and took a deep breath. She swung the ball, and let her fingers slip out of the holes and the ball rolled fast down the lane and.....

    STRIKE!

     She gasped and jumped up and down, turning to Amaris who picked her up and swung her around. Everyone clapped and shouted, "Yeah, Cqari! Wooo!!" 

     When they were done clapping, she heard whistling and more clapping. She turned to look to her left and a group of guys were clapping for her and screaming, "Yeah, baby! You do it!". Amaris furrowed his eyebrows and gave them a look which made them stop clapping and mind their own business.

     Cqari laughed and took Amaris' hand. "Come on," she tugged on his hand and they went to get something to drink.